[A or H] Returning Raider LF Guild

I don’t know why my armory hasn’t updated, but here is my shaman’s armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Optiqs

And my pally’s armory (remember, I just recently hit 120. Working on gearing.) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/exopal

Hi, all!

So, I’m looking to find a nice guild to play with, hopefully one where I can join and that be the last guild I ever join, haha. I have played on and off since BfA’s launch, and I’ve tried playing other MMOs, but for me, none of them compare to WoW. So I would love to be able to find a guild to join and just enjoy this wonderful game with. I’m looking for something pretty casual, probably, as I just don’t have the time to put into raiding hardcore anymore. Most of my raiding experience in WoW has been as a holy paladin, and while I’ve been playing Ele Shaman since the start of Legion, I recently leveled my pally back up and am looking to play holy pally again. Basically, I’m looking for a chill guild to hang out in game or in discord with and just have some fun. I tried to be more elaborate about what I’m looking for lower in the post. Thanks!

A Little About Me:

I’m 26 years old, and I have a history degree, and my area of focus was Roman and British history. I wrote my senior thesis on The Fall of Rome, for those of you who may be history buffs. Outside of playing video games, I’m a die hard sports fan. Baseball has always been my one true love, and I’m a huge Braves fan, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more and more fond of football as well. I’m a Falcons fan (RIP) and UGA fan. Also, with the inception of Atlanta United, I’m becoming more and more of a soccer fan each day as well. I play all sorts of games, though MMOs are definitely my favorite genre.

My WoW History:

I started playing WoW back in the end of TBC, and I didn’t hit max level until around the middle of Wrath. I was really, really bad at the game. My first raid was ICC, and I raided as a death knight with a bunch of irl friends. We weren’t very good, but we cleared ICC, so that’s cool, I guess. During Cataclysm, I joined a huge PvP guild on my server. I was on Kil’jaeden at the time, and wPvP was quite big back then on KJ, so I spent most of Cata doing wPvP as well as some random BG shenanigans. I also did normal DS on my mage. When MoP came around, I main switched to Holy Paladin, which turned out to be my favorite spec in the game. I spent the early stages of MoP trying to learn holy pally, and when SoO eventually came out, I joined my first “hardcore” guild. The guild was not established or anything, but we got a solid core, and I became an officer pretty quickly. We cleared 13/14H on 25man, but because of the length of SoO (we started a bit late) and attendance issues, we took a break as a guild until WoD. In WoD, I switched to shadow priest for some reason, and I really didn’t enjoy it that much, so it was back to the Holy Paladin. With some of my guildies from MoP, we formed a new guild for HFC and I was forced to quit raiding right after we killed Mythic Gorefiend due to a night class that I had to take. In Legion, I have been playing Ele Shaman, though I haven’t raided much. I took a total of 14 classes in my last 2 semesters of college, so I didn’t have very much time to raid. That said, I did join a casual guild that raided weekends in NH, and I cleared 10/10H on my shaman. I’m now at a place where I feel I can find the guild I’ve always been looking for, so I can get back into raiding.

What I’m Looking For:

• A guild that raids 2 nights per week. If your guild finishes raid at or before 11pm EST during the week, that works for me. If not, a weekend guild is probably best. I wake up super early for work, so I’d rather not raid until midnight or later.
  • While server doesn’t matter much for me, bonus points if your guild is on Stormrage Alliance, as that’s where most of my toons are now.
  • A guild that is active outside of raid times. I have been in a lot of raid logging guilds in that past, and that’s just not for me, as I play the game a lot outside of raid.

I’m sorry this has been so long, but I just wanted to be as thorough as possible because I know I’ve been hopping around guilds a lot, and I don’t want your guild to think I’m just going to join and leave or anything. I’m really interested in finding the guild that is the best fit for me in terms of personalities and philosophies, as opposed to best fit in terms of raiding, if that makes sense.

If you have any questions at all or think your guild may be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet at Logan#14431 .

Hi there Optiqs,

Sounds like you may be looking for something like us, Ill add you so we can chat.

Here is our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Still looking to see what’s out there.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Optiqs! Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) would be a great fit for you. We are currently gearing up to raid in 8.2, but right now we meet twice a week (Sunday and Monday at 8 pm EST) for all kinds of content ranging from Mythic + to PvP and even transmog competitions. We have active members outside of event nights and are looking to create a community through our guild and Discord. I’ll go ahead and friend request you (Spooky#1595 is my Bnet tag), and link to our recruitment post below. Let me know if you have any questions about the guild or want to join up!