[A or H] Returning player LF community focused guild

Hello everyone.

I’ve been away for a few years and the people I used to play this game with will not be returning. I’m on my own and have no interest playing DF as a solo player. I want to find a group of people to enjoy the game with and hopefully befriend. Not looking for a mega-guild where nobody actually knows each other.

I enjoy pretty much all content (both PvE and PvP) that the game has to offer. My days of getting sweaty over the game are behind me, so joining a guild that focuses on having fun as a group rather than playing on a really high level is the goal.

I’m in California so a west coast guild is preferred.

Hey!

We’re not a west coast guild, but we do have players across the map. We’re a group of adults, who put life first and the game second- everyone is pretty chill and laid back, here.

This is our general guild blurb: [H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

I know things can get overwhelming when you post your battletag and discord here, with all the ads and messages- so if we sound like your kind of people please feel free to contact any of us listed in the blurb! We’d be happy to answer any questions and/or get you an invite to the guild discord to see if we’re your kind of people :slight_smile:

Hello there Shadowsaken! I have spots available on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. The guild isnt West Coast per se but our raid time is 6-9 PST, and there are several of us on the West Coast. When we’re not playing wow, there are several other gams the folks play, including but not limited to Destiny2, Diablo 2&3, Final Fantasy online and Stelaris. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, let’s chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Hey there Shadowsaken, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: