[A or H] MW Monk LF 1 Day a week Raid Team

I am an experienced raider who took a long break at the start of BFA and is looking for a new raiding home for 8.3 and beyond. I am looking for a 1 day a week raid team that is at least pushing for AotC, mythic progression would be even better.

Most Recent Mythic Raiding Resume: 8/10 HFC, 7/7 EN, 8/10 NH (Guild fell apart in ToS and did not raid much in legion after that) After getting AotC in Uldir, my new guild disbanded due to the state of the game. I have not raided much since.

I am behind on gear and essences but I have already started the M+/rep grind to get caught up and raid ready as soon as possible.

I have logs, but they are a bit outdated and mostly from legion, that I would be happy to share if needed.

Hey Ttristt,

Mean Girls Squad is recruiting a healer for both our one night weekend teams! Although primarily a M+ community we take our time raiding seriously on a limited schedule. And although AoTC and farm is the focus with the right group we intend to knock out some Mythic bosses too.

Here’s my original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS! - #80 by Delikate-zuljin

Thanks for reaching out. Your guild looks great but the raid times run too late for me. GL with recruitment though!