[A] or [H] Looking for Western Canadian guild

Hello, I know this is a long shot with everyone sucked into classic right now. But one thing about classic is that it made me realize that I don’t have the time for it anymore, and retail is a lot more casual friendly. So I’ll just stick with retail.

The problem with retail is that everyone I used to game with is gone. So it’s time to start trying to find a new group of people to warcraft with.

I’d prefer west coast/western canadian majority if possible. I live in British Columbia.

Bit about myself I guess, I’m a Freight Train Conductor, so my schedule is non existent. Hence, no time for classic anymore, I can’t commit to anything.

I’ve been playing wow since launch, played every xpac, and been into a bit of everything. Sub on and off throughout the years, cant seem to get back into it even though I’d really like to. I’ve played both sides, so if I found a good group of people to play with, I’m fine switching over.

I miss having good people to chat/play with. Don’t really know anyone that plays wow anymore, and like I said, my old core are all gone. I still love the game though. But playing an mmo solo gets old fast.

Anyways, enough rambling. Hoping to maybe get a bite here. Thanks for your time.