A or H (cross faction-able): Old dog coming back! Can learn new tricks

Hello there! I have spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team, including a tank position. I’ll drop my general guild info below and if the time works out for you, I’d love to chat! adding you on discord as well

Had fun on my pally and DH today. Glad to be back!

Hello JcDemon! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Good evening folks!

Hi Jcdemon
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team. Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Our Goals is AOTC with some Mythic Progression Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey there, we’re not recruiting anymore main spec tanks at the moment however we are recruiting off-spec tanks and depending on how our two new tank trials go - a main spec tank slot might not be entirely off the table! We’re a very long standing guild on Turalyon and we love adding more long-term raiders into our roster, we’re also primarily made up of older raiders (some with kids too) so you might find a good home with us if you’re interested. I’ll leave all our copy paste below but hit us up if you’d like to chat more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended this tier at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for season 4 & Dragonflight. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!

Morning everyone!

Evening everyone!

Happy pre season 4!!!

Morning everyone! Season 4!!!

Lunch time checkin! I was told I have a face people like to punch!

That warrior talent tree!

Evening everyone. Hope you are enjoying season 4!

Good morning everyone

Evening everyone!

Good morning Jcdemon!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Slothdaddy,

Can you shake?

That is something I learned

2 Likes

Awesome! I believe I responded to your post elsewhere? Maybe on Stormrage? I don’t remember, lol, sorry!

Evening everyone!

1 Like