<A> or <H> 8/10 226 Mage Looking for guild

or 8/10 226 Mage Looking for guild

Fire Mage looking to join a guild who is on Sire. I have over 100 pulls on him already and understand all phases.

Logs are Fumagic-Emerald Dream

Hey Fu your logs are insane. Do you have a preference on A or H?

would be down to talk to you about your mage and see if we are a good fit

Hey! We are 9/10M with Sire sub 15%, hoping he dies tonight. Alliance on Whisperwind. We have an immediate opening for a mage as we’re losing one to IRL after this week. Really fun group. We raid Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11PM EST. Tonight is the first and only night of overtime we’ve done because we’re so close to the kill. Would LOVE to talk more if you want a shot at Sinbreaker and are looking for a 9.1 home.

Discord Cav#9559
BNet Cav#1179

Hi Fumagic, I think our guild may be of interest to you!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hello!

I wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for ranged DPS and would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!