[A or H] 7/8M Tank LF Guild

Guild recently went under during Ghuun prog due to roster issues. Looking for something new. Alliance or horde. Would prefer to go somewhere with equal or better progression this tier(ideally 8/8).

Currently main Blood, but I’m fine playing anything depending on what the raid needs(pally for zul, monk for mythrax etc). Have all the tanks geared and ready if needed(outside of guardian).

Battletag is: Pachinga#1834

Since you can’t post links here for logs, feel free to message me with any questions. All my logs should be out there as we logged all prog/farm(Miltonplus-Sargeras).

Hi Miltonplus!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342