[A or H] 478 Balance Druid Looking For Mythic Progression Guild

Hi, I’m a 478 ilvl balance druid (Feral offspec, mainly for M+) who is looking for a guild to participate in mythic progression with. I have a solid mindset meaning that I understand that at times I will be benched due to class meta or fight requirements. I am a good multiclasser, I have raided in the past as both melee and ranged but I generally stick to dps. I intend to play a balance druid for the remainder of BFA but I would like to reroll come Shadowlands.

I am fully willing to reroll, faction change, server change whatever it takes to get a spot. I started in legion and got into high end raiding during Antorus, where I was part of a CE guild. After getting week one AOTC with the guild and killing 5/11M (this was about a month into the tier), I had to step away from the game due to a real life emergency. Since returning about a month ago, I am 4/12M with my current guild which is taking a break until Shadowlands. Because of this, I am looking for a guild to hopefully finish out BFA and continue strong into shadowlands!

I am available weeknights (After 10pm EST) and most mornings.
BNET: Michael#18120
Discord: Mìchael (Treeclass)#2960

Thank you so much for your time,
Treeclass

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Treeclass! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

I also added you on discord so that we can discuss further. I think you’d find our guild to be an excellent place to accomplish your goals

Hello Treeclass

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Hope your IRL stuff is getting better now. Come give Dojo a look.

I can use another good boomkin on my team. We raid Tues and Thus 10pm-1am est and are currently 5/12m. I’ll leave a link below with all the rest of our info, and if you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey man,

We could def use a boomkin.

Hi!

We are not raiding Ny’alotha as a guild. Some members are taking breaks, some are just starting back up, and others have are still getting CE. We will raid officially as a guild in SL.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs or REALLY don’t want to take 5 mins to fill out the form - Please reach out, we’d still love to talk

Holby#1173 –GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Hey! Sent you a Discord request to talk to you about . We are 8/12M and looking for a Boomkin to help us try and achieve our CE achievement. Look forward to hearing back from you!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 8/12M mythic raid team that is still progressing through current content and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us, especially if you’re looking to raid for the rest of the tier and maybe get some more bosses down before the new expansion! I’ve added you on btag (valannia#1629), so let me know if you have any other questions!