[A] 222 Ele Sham LFG Mythic, Late Night 2/10M

222 Ele sham LFG for Mythic Prog (late CE push), flexible on days but looking for raid times that start after 8:00pm PST (10:00pm CST/11:00pm EST) in the evening, later the better. AOTC/KSM - 2/10m 1300+io

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
5/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey Pidge,
Collateral Damage (A) on proudmoore is recruiting for our raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 9pm pst to midnight with an optional/apt run on Friday at the same times. I think we would be a great fit and I’d love to talk to you!
My Btag is wawa#1628
My discord is Rykkaar#5341
Hole to hear from you soon!

Hey, it looks like our times would line up well. If you think we’d be a good fit based on the info below then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Still looking!

Hey there, looks like you may be a perfect for us.

We are currently 3/10M and raid tu/thur from 9pm - Midnight est. We are a tight knit group and this guild has been around for many years. Since you already alliance, perhaps we can do some cross realm things first!

Please add me at Pyra#1209 so we can chat :slight_smile:

Hello Pidge,

The guild I am in is looking for some dps for our raid group. We are currently 4/10M and run a bit more of a casual approach to raiding than your typical CE focused guild. I’ve been with this group for about a year now and I personally love the atmosphere.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9PM-PST until Midnight and we also try to do some alt/fun stuff on Thursday nights which are optional.

If you are interested in talking more about your desires and what we have to offer, feel free to add me on bnet: Komrivac#1974

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739

Hello, Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS & 1 Healer
Progression: 6/10 Mythic /w Council on the cusp of death

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

Sorry, looking for 9pm PST not EST :frowning:

Still looking

Hi! My guild is HAVEN in Stormrage:

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, and 5/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Still Looking!

Hi Pidge,
We’re still pushin! We are alliance on KT and raid 8.30pm to 11.30pm pst Fri and Sat then pushing keys or guild movie night afterwards.

We’re in the last phase of Council and hoping to push into CE soon!

Hit up Connor93#1805 if you’d like more infor, otherwise I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey hey,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hello there!

Wondering if you’d be interested in a late night guild, we are looking for people:

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:
Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 slot)
Any tank welcome, Monk preferred

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
WW monk or UH DK preferred!

Ranged DPS (3 spots):
*Boomkin / Warlocks preferred!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!

Hello! Midpull is a 4/10 Mythic guild hoping to recruit a few more consistent players. We raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-10pm PST. Sounds like that may be a little early for you, but I thought I’d throw out a response anyway just in case. We all have cutting edge experience, and we progress well. We are recruiting all roles. Please message me if you are interested.
Battlenet: Jen#1752
Discord: Shammyface@4485