[A] <One Shot> (Frostmourne) 10/10 H, 1/10 M is recruiting!

Bump, Warrior dps would be amazing!

Another bump.

Hello i am a GM of a small Guild in
Caelestrasz we are looking to join a raiding guild for SL , i am looking to Tank in SL if you would like to add me my battle tag is Morph#1897 ty

Bump bump!

Bumping again, a Warrior would be awesome!

Bump, 1 week until pre-patch!

Bump bump :heart:

Bump! Looking for a Holy Paladin!

Bump, Just need a Holy Paladin to complete our already amazing roster

Bump! Currently looking for a Resto Sham or Disc Priest to finish off our Mythic Roster.

We have a small group of us looking for a home. I have a rogue but I’m going to stick to PVP with him. I’ll be rolling a Resto Shaman or Disc Priest (preference?). My friends include an Arcane Mage, Prot Warrior, MW/WW Monk, and BM Hunter. I’m interested in the Mythic raid, and they’d be interested in the Heroic Casual or M+. If there’s room for us, contact me @ IDtheJC#2073 on Discord.

Hi Snailss, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.

Bump, Bump.

Hey all, I’m keen to join a guild to progress with raiding and M+ raids as well. I’m going to be straight with you, and say i’m a returning player from WOTLK and i come predominantly from a pvp background. 2.4k+ experience in arena 3’s from WOTLK. I started playing wow again right at the end of BFA to get ready for SL, and i grinded m+ dungeons in bfa and have been keeping up to date in the first week of SL as well. Have done all my soul ashe grinding & renown leveling, plus farming m0’s for gear/experience in new content.

I’m a mage and can play any spec tbh as i enjoy them all. I’ll play whatever spec is Bis, currently playing arcane. Be great to know if you’d consider me for the raiding roster. I’m a quick learner, I listen and i also take responsibility to be self sufficient in learning boss/raid mechanics rather than rely on getting carried.

Would be awesome if i can chat to someone in the guild about it. Even if it turns out i’m not cut out for your main raiding team, i’ll happily consider joining for heroics/m+ dungeons to eventually work my way up to doing M+ raids.

Feel free to message me here or let me know if you want me to reach out to you.

replying here with the right character chosen so you can have a look if needed :slight_smile:

Bump! Still looking for healer players.

Bumping again

Mistweaver monk here 175+ ilevel looking for a home that matches your raid times :slight_smile:

Hey Holy paladin 175+, I raid and pvp a lot back in legion, comeback for SL and hoping to find a new guild. I have sent you btag request.
Here is my btag:
Anh#1543

Added all on bnet and discord. 175+ rogue hoping to join the casual team for heroic raiding, and maybe move up to the mythic team if theres space/my dps is at the right level.