[A] <One Shot> (Frostmourne) 10/10 H, 1/10 M is recruiting!

[A] One Shot (Frostmourne) 10/10 H, 1/10 M is recruiting!

We’re a group of friends that have returned to WoW for Shadowlands raiding. Our aim is to build a solid mythic raiding team over the course of the first tier in order to achieve Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and each SL tier that follows. We also run a normal/heroic raid night for our casual players, as well as regular guild M+ dungeons.

Mythic:
Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm svt
Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm svt

Heroic:
Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm svt

We’re currently looking to recruit the following classes for our core raid team:

Melee:
Rogue
Death Knight

Ranged:
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin

Healer:
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

We’re also open to recruiting in any role for casual players looking to join our Mon night raids. As well as exceptional players in any role.

Whether you’re a heroic raider looking to make the step up into mythic progression with us, or you’re a more casual player looking for a good home, please feel free to contact us and chat about joining One Shot.

TBNC#1644 (in-game) - Two-Headed Crow#3940 (Discord)
Pooks#11574 (in-game) - Baldfitdad#7235 (Discord)
Shammo#1582 (in-game) - Shammo#4517 (Discord)

3 Likes

This is a bump

Another bump.

This is also a bump

Another bump.

Bump, bump

1 Like

Another bump.

Bumped up.

Hey, I’m currently looking for a guild with a focus on pushing mythic raids for shadowlands.

A bit about me: I have AoTC in all raids from WoD to BFA (except CoS as I had quit at the time). Used to mythic raid back in legion and ended with 9/11M antorus.

I have a 100% attendance in raids and self sufficient with foods/pots etc.

If I interest you can hmu in game or add me on bnet QueenEtna#11874, discord QueenEtna#0117

3 Likes

Bump again.

Bump, bump, bump it up

Bump town. Still looking for players going into SL. Healers and ranged DPS especially!

Bumping post

Bump bump!

Bumped Up <3

Bump again.

Hey guys, RDPS/Healer here.

Can someone contact me on discord so we can have a chat.

My disco is chappie#2528

2 Likes

Bump. Looking for a Tank main, Warrior DPS and Holy Paladin. Please get in contact with us if you’re interested!

Bumping!!!

Bump bump.