[A] <Old School> Style raiding 11/11 and 2/2 LFM Bigglesworth

Still recruiting all classes. Lots of people leveling as well as some geared 60’s. We will be running BWL and AQ40 for starter loot once we are all 60.

Up you go! :slight_smile: still LFM!

1 Like

Discord Link updated and working now

Still looking for more people. Fun group. Great raiding environment

Still looking for the right people to fit our community. Community first gamers who enjoy clearing content. New players welcome.

Still room for new rolls and transfers. Quite a few of us but no roles are closed 100% yet.

Edited OP. We have started some initial casual raiding to gear up new members as they get to 60. Still actively looking for all classes and roles.

Back to the TOP!

Most classes are open still.

Back up it goes

You all sound like a good fit for myself and some friends. That’s if I can convince then that rolling Alliance this time around in BC is what we need!! lol!

Anyway, I enjoy healing on priest and dpsing on mage, but can play any class if needed. I do like to just focus on one if possible. Just feel more confident when i do. Have about 5 friends that I may be able to coax over too. We’ve all played off and on since 06.

I’ll chat with them and see what kind of feedback I get.
Thanks!!

Hi Zethina,
I have been a horde player since wrath so I get it. Funny thing is I had to be persuaded to play alliance in TBC as well. Great people that I would not leave behind to go back to horde is what kept me here. That’s really what keeps us together is the fact we all have fun playing together. I can tell you I am enjoying these 3 min AV ques :slight_smile: Hope to see you and your friends soon.

Thanks for the reply!

Haha I hear ya! I’ll try and log in tonight and get a couple toons created and logged in. Have a few on rattlegore but didn’t get them too high, so not a big deal rerolling. I’ll also drag a few friends kicking and screaming with me too!!

Where did I put those handcuffs…

Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks!
Zethina, Shaithus, Beldin, drsmith and too many others haha.

LOL Rattlegore? I have a bunch of horde toons there that I have not logged into for months

Hey mate would you take a rogue? I love the class (rolled it back in the day of original TBC but every guild I see is saying they don’t want them and won’t be using them in raids.

You guys ok to bring a couple? surely we can clear the raids with them in the group?

Hi Beinon,
We have several now. I think the talk about rogues are exaggerated. I remember in old TBC rogues being good still. Maybe not OP in PVE like now but good still. That might be a private server thing but either way the raid will not suffer because we have rogues in it lol. Good people are always welcome and content will clear no mater what.

If anyone has any questions give us a shout

1 Like

People leveling and the rest of us are raiding casually waiting for TBC. Come join the fun. BYOB

Closest experience to my original vanilla guild hands down a great place to call home.

1 Like

Working on our 2nd 10 man group now. Lots of room for all classes. We are doing some casual raiding right now but nothing too serious. Most of us are either leveling or just hanging out waiting for TBC to drop. Come join us now. We will be leveling goat people very soon.