[A] <Old School> Style raiding 11/11 and 2/2 LFM Bigglesworth

Lets go!!!

A few spots left in our Tuesday/ Thursday 7pm server raid team. Need well played Druid off tank that will cat dps when not needed. Need hunters and warlocks.

Looking to fill a weekend only raid team. This would be a night team. Raids would most likely start at 8pm server. Need all

Also looking to fill a Wed/Friday team. Need all.

Great group of people. Fun relaxed raid environment.

Some interest in an additional shaman as well. If the right person was found the guild would assist in leveling.

Looking for select classes for Tue/Thur raid who are looking to jump into raiding week 1. Wed/Fri and Sat/Sun teams currently looking for all roles. Weekday raids start @ 7pm serve. Weekends start at 8pm. Relaxed fun mature atmosphere. Join our discord for more info about the guild or to apply. [discord.gg/zJaMppPEmK]

Good time to join. We are looking forward to a couple weeks of calm while some of us power level our shaman to 60. No raiding what so ever. We have a very organized launch planned and leveling groups for those who want to be try hards like myself. Could use a few more DPS to fill in with us crazy idiots trying to raid week one. For the more sane people we could also us some DPS and heals. No matter what your level of time you can sink in to this game we have a group for you… Still looking for feral druids looking to tank part time.

I’m possibly interested (especially in those weekend times). I’m looking to roll a shaman for tbc. My classic characters (on a different server) never quite made it to 60 to due life and getting bored. But tbc is my fav expac (and also the one I first started WoW with) so I’m hoping to be able to stick with it this time.

Come to the discord and fill out an application. I don’t expected our
weekend group to get rolling for a few weeks now but that leaves time to get leveling.

Pre-Patch time to level some Shaman… Lets Go!

Wed/Mon group still open for all roles.

Tue/Thu group 1 or 2 key DPS roles open, possibly 1 healer spot

Bump for more member.

damn, wish ya’ll were horde. :frowning:

UPDATE:

Mon/Wed Group

Need all except Paladins

Tues/Thurs

Need:

Hunter

Warlock

Mage

Shadow Priest

Feral Kitty Will tank on occasion and a lot during progression. Be able to play bear but cat should be your real passion. We will gear both specs.

***We will be raiding week 1 with a combination of these two groups. ***

Hey guys just applied, sounds like a place I can fit in nicely. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Would be a fresh move for me and im happy to play a Boomy or Hunter.

Hi Tarlia, Just replied to your app. Welcome to OLD School.

Happy to play a Boomy :smiley:

5 man dungeon groups formed and ready to level on Tuesday Still room for more. Planning kara raid for those ready by Friday! Lets Go!!!

Just added another group for 5man dungeon grinding to 70. Room for more now… Come join the fun!

Edited and updated

Bump for more