[A] <Off Topic> AOTC-Focused Guild is recruiting!

GM: Kynleaf
Officers: Doridael, Dasheilen

We are a newly formed, AOTC-focused Alliance guild located on Stormrage, led by long-time WoW Veterans with AOTC experience. Our goal is to create an environment that makes our guild members want to log in and play, instead of feeling like they need to log in so they don’t fall behind the rest of the pack. We try to accomplish this by maintaining a community>content mindset, and believe the first step to consistently clearing content is by building up a great community.

RAID TIMES: Tues/Wed, 10:00pm to 1:00am EST. Raid starts forming at 9:45pm EST.

COMMUNITY RULES

1. No NSFW content.
  2. Do not disrespect/bully/etc. your fellow gamers. We’re all here to have a good time and harass each other, but don’t take it too far.
  3. If you have any complaints/concerns/issues, please reach out to an Officer. They’ve been trusted with these roles to handle any issues that may pop up.

If you are interested in joining Off Topic, please contact an Officer in-game, in discord, or find us in-game using the Guild Finder tool!

Discord: https://discord.gg/KWs94EBJ2V

Back to the top with you!

Also, I have no idea why my guild tag is wrong here.

HERESY! Lol :rofl:

Moving on up. Come join!!

Back to the top with you!

Looking for a few laid back fun loving people who also can kill some bosses to flesh out our roster.

Feel free to message me in game at LordAwesome#1793 or via Discord at The Taco King#4302.

EDIT: My guild tag STILL isn’t right.