[A] [Oceanic] <Valkyr> needs late night legends!

Warcrimes & Poetry | Casual RP | High PvP | High PvE
Like life, they shall be powerful. Like death, they shall be eternal. - Odyn

We’re a newly formed guild of predominately aussie players and some late night crew aiming to unite all the lost aussies and other late night realm legends on the server in one place. We’re focused on content guild aiming to cover most, if not all the content that SL will have to offer us. Chill vibes & crap chat!

Raid
We are AOTC! We’re looking to push and complete our raid roster before 9.1 We’re looking to grab a warlock and rogue who can raid with us at 3 AM ST every Friday and Saturday!

If any of this interests you, hit these people up on discord or BTAG under…

• You can find me under my discord: Buck#1548 or my BTAG: dizzy#12406

We have a pretty slick animated icon, but I don’t have trust level 3. :skull:

12 Likes

Since you’re Oceanic, what times do you host rbgs, raids or events?

Im on PDT, so wondering if there might be an overlap?

Likely around 5-10 PM, AEST. That work for you? :slight_smile:

Sadly, fairly late - even for me. Appreciate the response though! Best of luck to what looks like a great guild! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great guild, very nice people. Cannot endorse more!

1 Like

Lots of active Australians and late night US peeps in this guild, very friendly vibes.

1 Like

Yo man stuff this guild, wouldn’t invite my Troll Shaman. Actually toxic ngl. Imma stick my windfury totem up the gm’s sphinctah

4 Likes

i told you to meet us outside stormwind bro where were u???

turn on warmode u boi in blue war criminal

1 Like

these guys let me say swear words in their discord like h*ck and don’t even tell my mom like my last guild did

1 Like

You’re also allowed to stay up past your bedtime and drink coke past 6pm in our discord. Your mum will never know

3 Likes

This guild is the best… Shadowlands is going to rule now :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Thanks lads! Well, we’re still here and still looking for the things outlined in the main post, and yeah, unfortunately still aussie.

it happens

1 Like

help my gravity harness keeps breaking and sending me drifting into the atmosphere

just tie a rope to your bedframe

You frame your bed? That sounds fancy as hell

no i just have a mattress

:skull:

10/10 Guild, they don’t even use jumper cables like my dad did when my dps is low.

2 Likes

10/10 guild
threw buckets and saved goldshire with silabivn

1 Like