[A]:: Occasionally Competent :: is recruiting!

Things, Stuff, Wow, Cheers!

1 Like

Reposting with the correct character.

I have a limited gaming schedule but I joined as a Social Member about 6 weeks ago and I’m having a great time with this friendly group. Nice to log on and get a /boop out of nowhere even when you’re not online everyday.

1 Like

Why hello there, thread. Let me bring you back up to the top here so people can see you.

Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.

1 Like

To the top with thee!

Hey,

PST to Kitronos#11829.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi! Request sent :slight_smile:

Hey there was a :dollar: behind the :couch_and_lamp:!

Oh, and someone knocked this thread back here too, shame, let’s pick it back up :building_construction:

1 Like

i’m in this guild

1 Like

:doughnut:

Here, have a donut. Bump for a good Sunday! Or possibly Monday, if you’re one of those crazy future people.

Hey! Hey! Listen!

This guild petty cool and friendly. They a casual raid guild that on currently on Heroic Eternal Palace. As someone who never did heroic or raid much, they still allow me to came as long as I do what was ask. “don’t drink the void water”.

2 Likes

You guys seem like a cool bunch. I am currently taking a bit of a WoW hiatus while I take care of some real-life business (for about a month or so), but I do intend to come back!

I’m more of a social gamer these days due to real-life obligations, but I like the idea of having some friendly folk to hang out with online as I continue the endless Kul Tiran grind.

1 Like

I am very interested in joining. Currently have a 400+ Resto/Feral Druid and a 414 DH havoc and vengeance. Playing the DH mostly right now but am willing to switch it up as needed. Please reach out in game or through here as I would love to join up with another guild (my long time guild server transferred recently). As an FYI I won’t be on until tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Yay for having guild birthdays! :birthday:

Also, bump!

1 Like

If you’re happy and you know it
Also Bump!

1 Like

I was never here :shushing_face:

1 Like

Awesome team! Miss you guys <3

1 Like

Hey I would Love to Join the guild
msg @ MntPain#1833

1 Like

Bump with my personal OC story! I originally joined when the guild was freshly formed with few members and soon transferred all my alts into it. I had never raided or done +M before, but with this group I have gotten multiple AOTCs and mythics up to +15 keys.

OC is a fun, welcoming guild to people who seek company for running old and new content. Abusive behavior of any kind is not tolerated, and GMs are always reliable when anything needs to be addressed to keep the guild a “safe place” of sorts. As someone who has to deal with a lot of undesirable comments etc in real life, OC is a guild that makes me feel happy to play WoW :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We love you, Fish Lord!

Also bump because it’s just a really great team and I’m really thankful to be able to call them all friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes