[A] <Objectively Bad> Recruiting Ranged DPS for Shadowlands

About [Objectively Bad]:

[Objectively Bad] is an Alliance raiding guild on US-Proudmoore. We are returning from hiatus after Battle for Dazar’alor to push mythic raiding in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Friday & Saturday 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST), but we may raid for a few extra nights in the first few weeks of the tier.

We are a laid back group that believes a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be willing to put the extra effort into raid performance. Culture wise, the guild is a very diverse group; we are LGBTQ+ and femme-friendly, and we ask that new recruits be respectful of these factors (we’re looking for the vibe check as well as the mechanics check). We also hang out a lot outside of WoW, including in FFXIV, League, and many other games, and also have a very active Discord.

If you have questions or would like to speak to an officer about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact Fussypants at Fussypants#4821 on Discord (preferred) or Zudok#1489 on BattleTag.

Important Information

Application Form: https://forms.gle/br1W6GVCHQZitnUf6
Raid times: Friday & Saturday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Objectively+Bad
Required Add-Ons: AngryAssignments, along with either Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs.
Voice client: Discord

Progression

Battle For Azeroth
4/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
5/8M Uldir

Legion
5/11M Antorus, The Burning Throne
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras

Classes Needed

~ TANKS ~
We are pretty much set on tanks, but DPS with viable tanking specs are encouraged to apply.

~ HEALERS ~
Our core healing team is set, but DPS with a viable healing spec are encouraged to apply.

~ MELEE DPS ~
Our roster is currently full on melee DPS.

~ RANGED DPS ~
Any and all ranged classes! Specifically, hunters, shadow priests, elemental shamans, and balance druids!

Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and are always looking for exceptional players who can push mythic progression numbers. Mythic experience is not required, but a willingness to optimize your raid output is.

Come get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay!

Class needs updated!

Looking for that ranged DPS :bow_and_arrow:

Come over and join us! :smiley:

1 Like

Where’s all the pew pew at? :face_with_monocle:

I’m looking for a LGBT-friendly guild. My current home is on Stormrage but can’t seem to find any LGBT-friendly guilds over there. I’m willing to xfer servers to play with a group of like-minded people!

Not sure if you’re still looking for raiders but your raids are perfect for me and I have either a hunter, elemental shaman, or boomkin. I’ve been raiding since vanilla so have a lot of experience and know how to play my classes (for the most part, still reading up on the newest changes to boomkin).