<A>: No Pressure - Heroic AOTC Team LF DPS [Tues 7:30 - 9:30 EST]

bump good group of folks ! 4/10 M

Still recruiting!

Recruiting for heals and dps!

Seeking solid mythic healers

recruitment open for healers

rexruitment open

Recruiting Healers and DPS for Mythic Roster - please reach out for more info!

We are still recruiting for our mythic team, healers and dps. Currently 5/10M. Starting with Painsmith lockout this week.

bump ! good folks !

Itā€™s that time againā€¦ DF is on the way and we are recruiting a few folks to join us in ā€œVault of The Incarnatesā€ and all of our guild activities such as mount farming, rbgs, 2s, 3s, and our notorious drunk raid nights on Saturday. If interestedā€¦ reach out! We have limited availability for DPS.

Still waiting for my sign on bonus of 20,000 tacos.

Join us friends!

We may not have tacos, but we do have cookies!

We definitely have tacosā€¦ the cookies are questionable, as the lock keeps encouraging us to eat them, says they are good for usā€¦ but everyone knows heā€™s only interested in sweet souls.

i sent an ingame mail to you kassle, i can heal or dps, i havent committed to a toon for DF. looking for a guild first

Ladies and gentlemen, the weekend!

you still recruiting?

Hi Rocntotem,

Yes, we are still recruiting for a few dps spots, and my apologies for the late response! Iā€™ve been away and our Recruitment Officer, Liarparadox, realized tonight Bnet isnā€™t showing him online properly. I received your pigeon-mail (thanks!), but please feel free to add me to Bnet as well and we can chat: KassiG#1130. Thanks for the inquiry!

Bump, great folks !

Recruitment is still active. Eyes on priestsā€¦