[A] [No Mercy Mafia] World PVP Guild (pinch of PVE/RP) Recruitment (Classic)

No Mercy Mafia is recruiting in Classic!

Hey Emerald Dream! Hope you are all doing well! If you’re anything like me then you miss the old days of Emerald Dream where wpvp ran rampant through the server and was as plentiful as boars in Elwynn. Well I am here to say that those days can be re-lived over on the classic server Grobbulus!

Join a guild who has been around since 2007. Our guild was formed to fight back against gankers and because we love to WPvP together. We are currently active on Grobbulus despite the ups and downs in ‘liveliness’ of WPVP and are seeking new members to revitalize our mission. At our peak NMM was one of the most active guilds on Emerald Dream- we wish to continue that legacy here in Classic and into BC.

We have a high need for: Warlocks, Mages, Warriors

We have a medium need for: Hunters, Druids, Paladins

We always need: healers, rogues and anyone who enjoys wpvp

Player vs. Player

No Mercy Mafia is and always will be a WPvP guild first, as well as a guild that enjoys battlegrounds, organized pvp and rp-pvp too. This is what the guild was founded on, and we are happy to partake of it in Classic. Right now we have a small group of regular players who attend wpvp events three times a week. We would love to add more players to those events, as well as find individuals who may be willing to organize or lead alternate events. We are looking to revitalize the guild and put the spark of wpvp back into the hearts of all. (Or make horde spit on us in anger, it’s the same thing really.)

PvE/Raiding

We decided with the way Classic gearing works we think that raiding should be a part of the guild structure in Classic, even as a PVP guild. Gone are the days of arena gear and constant pvp glory, so we have dedicated alliances with PVE focused guilds for those players who are interested in seeing end game content while being in a PVP guild. We also have a PVE officer who will match you up with pug raids or guilds who pug weekly, if you want to raid for pvp gear, but can’t commit to specific nights/times. Pvp is our main focus, but we want to be the best we can be, and that is to be well-rounded or at least geared enough to annihilate trolls. (the forum kind and the kind with blue skin and bad posture)

Role Playing

A role playing guild has never been something that No Mercy Mafia claims to be, but it is something that many of us do enjoy. We have always and will always support the RP community, and have built many friendships with RP guilds from Emerald Dream in the past. We do engage in WPvP-RP from time to time, and welcome any member who is active in the RP world of Grobbulus. You are absolutely not required to enjoy RP or to participate in it, but we do not, as a guild, grief RP events.

In the words of our only warlock (we really need warlocks):

“If you’re cool and you like to pvp, join our guild.”

But seriously, if this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we are interested in YOU. Check out our discord and view the recruitment channel, or contact us:

Contacts:

Recruiter: Dise [Alokadise#3923 on Discord or Aloka#11798 Battlenet]

Senior Officer and PVP leader: Slyx [Discord Slyx#6292]

GM: [Jax#2104 on Discord or Jaxel in game]

WPvp Officer: Knivz [Knivz#4890 on Discord or Knivz in game]

Discord: discord.gg/SwYdgb

1 Like

Is NMM coming back retail for SL? A few guilds are trying to build the Alliance WPvP scene back up and would love to have NMM be a part of it!

/salute

2 Likes

I support this guild!

Most of us are not planning to, a handful are. The wpvp on classic and on into TBC is just to amazing for most of us:) But I love what you are doing, keep doing the Lord’s work.

/salute

Great to see you Ravenhul, still longing for your presence.

4 Likes

Gotta say though why the hype for TBC? It’s pretty much just an old retail it has all of the core fundamental issues that retail WoW has, biggest and worst of all, flying mounts.

I ended up quitting when BG’s released to early and invalidated me being rank 10, I thought about coming back but then they announced TBC and I hate that stupid expansion, it marked the beginning of the end.

1 Like

I didn’t start playing wow till a month or so before TBC. To me it was the start of the Golden Age for pvp. You didn’t have to step foot into pve to get the best pvp gear. I admit the flying mounts in Outland affected the pvp there, but it was not groundbreaking. Really for me the pvp was awesome all the way through Wrath until whatever point came where they allowed cross realm poo. That said the wpvp in Classic is great, I just don’t like the gearing.

You should take this to the Grobbulus forums. If you have no interest in contributing to the Emerald Dream community anymore, take your leave. It is great that you are enjoying Classic, but the state of ED on Alliance side is not in a great spot. I wish you guys the best, but move on if you don’t plan to foster a community here.

2 Likes

sorry buddy but there are lotsa people on ED who crave real wpvp and you wont find that on retail

Got chased off retail is more like it. :rofl: You guys should come back. Would make ED fun again.

According to you guys. Some people adapted. Some people didn’t. “Real WPvP” is all relative to the player. There are some extremely large WPvP communities on retail. It’s pretty easy to find WPvP, sometimes easier than Classic. But I get you guys like the server focused WPvP and that’s fine. But ED has all kinds of WPvP right now. Big WPvP focused guilds in fact.

It’s also fine for them to recruit here as well, because like Knivz said, I am sure there are people that are also looking for the WPvP they enjoy as well.

Edit: It’s also to bad Knivz because on October 13 the server will be filled with Zombies, like in Wrath pre-patch.

Well well well…

What do we have here?

Welcome back guys. :slight_smile:

This is a recruitment for Classic, where they have been since launch. They aren’t returning to retail.

I had a good time in NMM back in the day, maybe 2008 or so? This character was “Acadian” at the time. I’ve since moved and renamed my alliance to Moonguard as “Ashenblue” and my horde “Predatoro” (now also “Ashenblue”) to WRA.

I’d move them all back to ED if the wild old days came back. That’s why I watch this forum.

Whaaaaat.
Hi Knivz. It’s been a minute.

1 Like

The same can be said about you too Baast :wink:

<3

Bunch of nice jerks. Come play with them (can’t say us, i AFK too much the game lol) on classic! Love me some good old fashioned NMM shenanigans

Hi Falsey. Hi Jaxheal. All we’re missing is Brontar.

1 Like