[A]<No Mercy Mafia> We Love to PvP, & It Shows {WPvP/PvP}

Guild Name: No Mercy Mafia
Founded: 2007
Original Server : Emerald Dream RP-PvP

History :
Guild was founded in 2007 by Reginamarie and in WotLK was passed on to Jaxel one of the original members. The guild was formed to fight back against gankers and as a group loved to WPvP together. The guild has been inactive for at least 2 expansions but at its peak was one of the most active guilds on Emerald Dream.

Our Goals for Classic:
No Mercy Mafia is focused on many of the things it focused on when it was active on retail. We are a PvP guild, with a primary focus on WPvP from small to large scale. We focus on a family type atmosphere, and we all enjoy each others company. We are running premade BGs for both AV and WSG. We have many Alliances with other guilds on Grobbulus that will benefit us further in WPvP, BGs, and even for those interested in doing some raiding. Although No Mercy Mafia has never had a focus on PvE, we realize for Classic PvE gear is necessary to help gear and perform in PvP, so we do have options for people with help from some of our Alliances. But of course we encourage people to gear as much through PvP as they can, which means Honor/Rep gear.

Recruitment:
We are looking for players that want to be involved in the community and love to PvP, and PvP with friends. One of the things we pride ourselves on is the friendships we developed and kept long after people stopped playing WoW, and a lot of that core leadership is returning for Classic after being away from WoW for quite some time. We aren’t looking to become a maxed out guild fast, but want to build slowly and gather players that like what we do and how we do it.

Why a RP/PvP server:
The first and quick answer to this is it’s were most of our friends and their guilds are going. However, No Mercy Mafia has always existed on an RP/PvP realm Emerald Dream and we like the communities that of the RP-PvP servers. While No Mercy Mafia will never claim to be an RP guild, we have members that enjoy RP, but most importantly some of our biggest Alliances were formed with some of the biggest RP guilds on Emerald Dream. Friendships that still hold true today. We support the RP community and do not promote or tolerate RP griefing of any kind. We have and always will work with the RP guilds in our community. So we aren’t just some PvP bros looking to grief RPers, we are quite the opposite.

If you are interested contact any of the people listed below on Discord. Also find any member in game and they can point you to someone that can help!

Recruitment Officer: Juliecat (Discord Julie#6023)
Guild Master: Jaxel (Discord Jax#2104)
Senior Officer: Mhorti (Discord Mhorti#4299)
Slyx (Discord Slyx#6292)
Officer: Jesmin (Discord Jesmin#6205)
Killshots (Discord spatien/killshots#9273)
Knivz (Discord Knivz#4890)
Lupinus (Discord Thing#9447)
Sacarius (Discord Sacarius#6323)

Thanks again!
Mhorti

1 Like

Last night was a blast with WPVP at the Horde AV queue spot, Undercity, The Zep, and Org followed by more AV premades. Could use a few more healers for nightly pvp antics.

1 Like

Bumping for those looking to take advantage of the new paid character transfers.

Premade AVs every night!

Bump plus required characters to post

Too bad Horde can’t play with their friends :confused:

2 Likes

We have been running premade AVs nightly and it’s a blast! Come join!

just re roll a priest

1 Like

I killed some level 48 nmms tonight in the gorge. Would repeat business!

I like you.

Thank you for keeping WPvP alive, even if it is at the expense of our lvl 48s…

1 Like

yes but we need more then just the one guy at TP or IF ganking! Get more out there and we can go!

That and rogues. Hunting rogues interests me so little. It’s over the first time they die.

Join us. We don’t PvE.

Looking for an additional premade leader. If this is something you would have interest in please get in touch with me.

Bumping this because I know there are pvpers out there…

Jaxel runs great premades and is an excellent target caller. Bump.

2 Likes

Epic bump, because me!

As the AV honor grind gets more boring by the day, come do some WPvP with us and kill some Grobbulus horde.

1 Like

Been wondering about trying some Grob premade / WPvP action… the mass AV discord is getting so toxic! Glad to have seen this bump.