[A] - <Nightstalkers> recruiting for raids Tues/Sun 14/15 Naxxramas

Hey :slight_smile:

Nightstalkers is a guild formed by a group of friends that raided heroic and then mythic in retail on Emerald Dream for years before getting tired of the design of Legion/BFA.

We came to classic to have a more relaxed experience where the game was fun and not a job.

That said, we still make the effort to be good players and clear the content. We’re looking for players who want to have fun and not be dicks to each other. You won’t find any screaming or berating of players in our raids.

We started raiding classic in October 2019.

We’re 14/15 Naxxramas.

We raid Tuesdays 7-10 server and Sundays 6-10 server.

We use loot council for loot, but with the goal of making sure everyone who raids can still get loot.

If you’re looking for a relaxed guild to clear Classic WoW with you can get ahold of Ianarian, Deffie or Lodbruk in game. Or talk to me on discord Ianarian#1135.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Once you read this you are required to join its the law

1 Like

Once you read this you are required to join its the law

Rusty I’ve explained this that’s not how the law works.

Do you guys do guild things out of raids? I’m looking for an active guild that I can actually find when I’m not raiding

Do you guys do guild things out of raids? I’m looking for an active guild that I can actually find when I’m not raiding

We don’t run big organized guild events outside of raid no. A lot of us are in our 30’s with full time jobs so we’re definitely not on constantly. There’s usually 10-15 people around non-raid days grinding AV, farming gold, or running dungeons with whoever’s on, mind.

We’ll be assigning days to run Zul’gurub as a guild once it comes out.

Looking for a couple of healers to round out the raid team for BWL!

Could use a few more ranged dps.

Would love to join you guys, have been considering it for a while.(just on the wrong server) Your videos are always a pleasure to watch lol

We could use a hunter and mage for immediate raid spot.

Yes, more true shot auras please.

Still looking for a hunter and holy paladin.

Would love a hunter for that nice TSA.

Could use a hunter/holy paladin.

We are still looking for Holy Paladins.

Hey, we’re looking for a Fury Warrior with a tank offspec.

Still looking for cool friends to come join our group of people trying to clear undead pyramidland.

We’re 12/15 now.

We could use good dps, generally. We could take a healer as well.

We killed Four Horsemen, would really like another holy paladin for Sapphiron. Could take some dps as well.

Could use a warrior tank, a couple healers (priest/paladin) and some dps (mage especially) to finish off Naxxramas.

Had some people have to leave for life reasons recently and would like to finish the instance, can offer immediate raid spot.

Bump just because :wink: @Ianarian