<A Night Off> {Stormrage + Zul'Jin} Cross-Faction Recruitment

Come one, come all Raiders!

Note: Please allow longer than normal times for application responses.

A Night Off (ANO) is now recruiting raiders for our many different raid teams on our Stormrage and Zul’Jin servers. In addition to our Mythic and Heroic raid teams on both servers, we also offer Community Raids. Our Community Raids are upheld to help players learn their classes/specs, learn boss mechanics, and much, much more!

All of ANO’s Raid teams and Community Raid teams are Cross-Faction!

We are recruiting for socialites, crafters, farmers, PvP players, raiders and anyone who enjoys content outside of raiding!

Mythic Team Raid Applicant Requirements: : 405 ilvl- Minimum

Come be a part of the ANO family today!

Contact our Recruitment department to learn more about what ANO has to offer. :smiley:
Recruitment Discord Contacts :
Ash.#8659

Another Bump

And we bumping one mogin

And another bump!

Bump it up

Hallo! I like your face :3

Keep Bumping

How about another bump?!

bumper cars

Bumpin the Bumps! =D

What is a bump

And another bump!

To the Top!

Hello A Bump for the day!

Bump to the top, again!

Hello…are you still recruiting for your guild. I’m an older player, literally and have come back to the game after a break. I main a boomy and have a ret pally, both at 70. I’m willing to switch servers if it means becoming part of a guild willing to put up with an old dude. Wow is my hobby and I play almost every day, multiple hours a day. I’m always willing to help with dungeons, raids (though my mechanics could use some work), cheivies, and questing. Anyway, I sent Sinderah a note on discord. Thanks for your consideration.

I believe that you can do the thing!

snooze Bump

Bumping, Bump, Bump

Bump Bump Bump this up some more