(A) new to server, LF good-aligned RP guild for my priest!

As the title says, I’m new to MG (over here from WRA) and am looking for a home on my human priest. I’m still in the process of leveling him and working out details of his character, but I have a general persona picked as well as a simple (but, I hope, realistic) backstory.

IC-wise, I’d like to find a good-aligned RP guild–since he’s a “holy” priest of the Light, any nefarious or cult-style guilds just wouldn’t fit the character. I’d prefer to steer away from strictly military guilds as I’ve had some bad experiences with them in the past–people who had ego-trips and used their IC positions to bully everyone OOC. I know not all military RP guilds are like that, and I’ve no problem interacting with them, but I’d prefer to find something else for this character.

Themes I’m open to would be a holy order type of guild, any guild that has an emphasis on learning/knowledge, charity works for those affected by the war, or a “medical” research style guild (still must be good-aligned). Other themes are also fine so long as it still falls somewhere in the lawful-to-neutral good alignment.

OOC-wise I’m an old nerd, married for 20 years with a special-needs daughter. What does that mean? I can’t be a hardcore raider, and while I try to play several hours a week, there may be days I don’t log on because of family stuff–weekends are especially spotty for me.

Anyone know of a guild/running a guild that might be a good fit? Thanks in advance.

Remnant of Lordaeron might suit you. It’s not a guild heavily focused on military, the leader helps run sermons in the Stormwind Cathedral, and they’re overall a nice bunch. You’d be able to get involved in some fun stuff since your interests seem to align with the GM’s. You’ll always find them doing medical rp in server functions, or hosting some fun social events.

If you wanted to reach out to them, Adamantt is in-game frequently enough to speak to.

3 Likes

Sounds neat–will definitely drop a PM if I catch them online-thanks!

HI! I got pinged D:

We are currently participating in the Flames of War: Ghostlands server campaign right now, so we may be a little scarce in Stormwind.

However for Saturday 7pm-7.30pm a few of us will be holding the weekly liturgy in Stormwind, and you will run into our priest corps then.

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to MG! If you’re looking for a good aligned neutral group, I would definitely recommend my guild, Orchid Bell Amity. We are a smaller group that’s focused on character development.

Go ahead and check out our forum post and join our discord if you’re interested! If you’d like to ask any questions, anyone in the discord would love to answer them!