A new take on player housing

It’s pretty proven that WoW players would benefit from an actual player housing system, yes.

Garrisons are not player housing.

1 Like

why did square enix create a housing demolition system?

I’m curious is he still trying to talk at me or has he realized I’m not reading his replies yet?

1 Like

You silly bean! Square Enix didn’t create Warcraft!

1 Like

exactly, which is why we never will have player housing in wow again after garrisons.

square enix made the mistake of creating player housing and blizzard has noted that.

Yeah, he’s still trying to respond.

I don’t give a crap about any of his “statistics,” I’m just toying with him.

It’s fun.

you should go ahead and read the 6.3 patch notes for a thorough explanation of why Square Enix created the Player Housing Demolition System.

It is because players who have player housing have not logged into the game for more than 30 days.

no, i don’t think i will

Wow…this is just sad at this point. But I guess if Arguing with empty air makes him happy. :dracthyr_shrug: He won’t be getting any attention from me.

1 Like

so rather that read the OFFICIAL SQUARE ENIX PATCH 6.3 NOTES, you would prefer to remain uninformed?

I wonder if he realizes that I’m not reading any of his responses and he’s just typing these Bibles that don’t have any intelligent eyes glazing over them whatsoever.

No idea. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Especially not the ones that typed them.

2 Likes

i’m posting this information for everyone who comes into the thread as well as blizzard.

blizzard will see the Square Enix 6.3 Patch Notes and the creation of the Player Housing Demolition System because players who get player housing don’t log into the game for over 30 days

blizzard doesn’t care about you

1 Like

really? because there was a blue post in my thread regarding the Reduction of Dragon Riding Speeds in the old world.

yes, really

1 Like

well, i am happy that these forums exist because it gives me the opportunity to provide my facts to blizzard so that they can consider them when making decisions.

Here is fact #1:
-MMOs with player housing have only a fraction of the World of Warcraft viewership on twitch

Here is fact #2:
-Higher viewership on twitch is directly correlated to the revenue making capabilities of a video game franchise. Not only does it show that more people play the game but it also creates an avenue for Blizzard to make money from advertising while streaming World of Warcraft content on Twitch.

Here is fact #3
-player housing has such a bad player retention rate in FF14 that Yoshida has implemented a PLAYER HOUSING AUTOMATED DEMOLITION SYSTEM for players who have not logged into the game in the past 30 days (this can be viewed in the official Square Enix 6.3 patch notes).

Now to add some intelligent replies to this thread.

When they finally do add some player housing to this game. I think there should be Four Housing Areas for Alliance, and Four for Horde. Maybe two neutral.

For Alliance:

Stormwind-Faction capitol so it makes sense. Probably like apartments in the Mage district or something.

Iron Forge- The city is big, has a lot of great assets that could be used.

Gilneas-Victorian Gothic housing would be great.

Bel’Ameth-Nice elf housing.

Horde:

Orgrimar-Again, Faction capitol, lots of space that housing could fit.

Silvermoon-With it getting an update I feel it should get a housing spot too.

Brill-Again, everyone likes Spooky housing.

Barrens- A nice Safari hut. Live that hunter dream.

3 Likes

While I like the idea, I think that might be a bit much to start with. They could go the route of “here’s a grove area for you and here’s a grove area for you, now here’s some basic buildings you can choose from.” And then later on down the line add the racial themed ones. That’s kinda what Old Republic did. They started with neutral Nar Shaddaa, pub side Coruscant apartment and imp side Dromund Kaas apartment. Then they added a boatload more later for different planets.

2 Likes