[A] New player LF guild

Hello, I am relatively new to the game and looking for an active semi-casual guild on any server. I only started playing about 2 months ago so ilvl is a little low just waiting on good vault loot. Currently maining Vengeance DH at 215 ilvl also ww monk 216 and reso shaman 215. The guild I am in now has gone inacitve and I would like a more constant group to progress and move into 9.1. Please feel free lmk if you are interest and Id be more than happy to drop contact info.

Hello I saw your post on the fourms. {A Decent Guild} on Mal’ganis-Horde is looking for a few more solid players to solidify our roster. We raid Sunday and Monday 8:00P.M.-11:00P.M. CST and are currently 4/10M with the 5th boss almost dead.

Would be interested in the monk or some form of dps if you wish to raid but if your interested in Mythic+ any of those are welcomed as we always looking for more tanks or healers to set up more M+ groups.

Contact me if interested: Btag is - Shammazing#11740

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 1/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF healers and skills dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey Niin!

I am a representative of a small Horde guild on Icecrown. We are small, and working to find the right people to make our gaming even better. We are focused, first and foremost, on finding the right people to make our family/community a great place for people to want to log in and play.

With you being a newer player, I think that we could be a great fit for you. That being said, we are VERY small, and are working into getting into more end game content as we build our team.

HERE is my post. Have a read through, and if this seems like a great fit, I’m always available to chat!

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172

you could be a great fit for us feel free to add me and check out our recruitment post
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/Thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

I do have a couple of players who are new in my guild and it hasn’t been an issue. Our guild is usually active between 8pm est-2am est after some folks have put their kids to bed or have fulfilled their RL obligations for the evening. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone on during the day, the bulk of the guild is just on during those times.

If you have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

I hope you find a good home.

Hello Niin!

I’m raid leader for a semi-casual/semi-serious, but laid-back AOTC Raid Group that could use a good WW monk!

I’ll leave my group’s details below, but big items are Fri/Sun (and still raiding weekly), 10/10 H progression and currently recruiting/gearing for next tier. We believe in good class play, but with our own casual pace to progression. We’re big on teamwork, talking out problems and otherwise just having fun figuring out how to make raid work for us. We’re also big on “life happens” and working around it to keep us going week by week. We’ve been pretty successful all in all!

If you’re interested, let’s talk. I could save you a spot in our raid as early as this Friday, give you a chance to see what we’re all about for yourself as we start our reclear of Heroic Castle Nathria for the week. And if we’re not the right fit, no worries either way.

(Btw, 210+ ilvl is not low!)

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria with eyes on Sanctum of Domination (9.1)!

Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the job done. In addition to raiding, we like to run high M+ keys with our interested raiders throughout the week!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good class play and working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. And for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to organize high key runs for as many raiders as interested per week.

Ultimately, while we believe we’re a good fit for anybody who enjoys playing the game well in a challenging raid environment, we believe that pugging in and raiding with us for yourself is the best way to see what we’re all about. I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk about joining us on Friday night. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Hi, Niin,
I’m Ettyn with the Alliance guild Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We are actively looking for dps DH, monk, or shaman, (as well as always having room for someone who wants to tank some dungeons!) so perhaps we’d be a good fit for each other? We raid Normal and Heroic 7-9:30 pm pacific on T/Th.
Hit me up on BattleNet: RowanBeth#1291 or Discord Beth#0208 if you wanna chat!