(A) New Guild! <The Rosemount > RP/PVE/PVP

Seeking RPers who Enjoy the GAME !

The Rosemount is a newly formed guild on Moon Guard. Veteran players looking to return to Co-GMing another large RP guild.

We are looking for full-time RPers who are interested in all aspects of the game! We want literate, capable adults for RP from epic adventures to in-depth character building.

The Rosemount Estate has lain dormant for over a decade. The decay of the roads, buildings, and gates tell a tale of lament for a once-wealthy Stormwind family. Gone for years…until now. The current owner, having run into trouble with the banks and the law has finally had the deed wrested from his hands and placed in the lap of his niece, along with her deep-pocketed, if dubiously originated lover. Now the couple will work to return the estate to its rightful glory…but money is tight having spent the remnants of his fortune to repair a large building once called the ‘Hall’.

Housing up to 100, the Hall was once the vast companion and living quarters attached to the main mansion. The owners have opened the doors to the Hall once more…for a fee. All travelers are welcome; crash for a few days, or sign a lease for an extended stay. Your needs can be seen to. A hot meal or a warm bath? New Friends and adventure await, as long as rent is paid on time.

Enjoy the grounds so much you’d like to stay on a full-time basis? Take part in the overarching story as Jin quests to rebuild her family home to its former glory and Oliver works to make the best of his massive investment. Together they can open new facilities for their customers and friends. Go on an adventure to rescue a legendary blacksmith from an orcish prison to tend our gear. Take over a scourge infested quarry to collect the materials needed to rebuild the tavern.

Contact in Game Underhull or Jìnaya (It’s a funny i so you might want to copy and paste!)
Join the Discord for more info; pitty I can’t just put a link in this ad! So message us. Lisa#3822 or TRexIRL#9905

5 Likes

This is a great guild.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this guild, very friendly and great roleplay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a really great guild, really nice people, fun to have discussions with and even to run dungeons with! RP focused but just being around them is also a joy.

1 Like

This is shaping up to be a great guild and I’m so happy I get to be a part of it.

Great group of friendly people who are great to dungeon, role play and talk with.

A very lovely guild with equally lovely people. Sociable, experienced, and organized.

We have hit 30 members!
Our Raid is built waiting for a few more people to get suitable gear.
Would love more people who love to PVP…

Such a great RP setting built with our members. Look for us on discord or in game for more info!

I do find myself excited for the upcoming events and guild raids!
The Rosemount is home.

I found this guild by visiting these forums and I don’t think I could have picked a better one. Leadership in this guild has all kinds of events and RP going on at all times. It’s easy to get a group of people together for anything you want, and there’s usually plenty of people online. Come check out The Rosemount!

/eyes widen with excited interest.
“This could be what I’ve been looking for.”

1 Like

Here here. I am the healadin of all healadins, and I approve this guild. I cant wait to raid, but for now, pugs it is!

HI - I’m just wondering if the guild is still accepting new members? I’m really new to RP but would love to learn more while experiencing the game with others. Thanks!