A New Dawn for the GD!

The Fall god of Blizz

2 Likes

What?! ARGH! How are you doing that? Ok ok, let me see if I can try…

Edit: WHAT

8 Likes

Woah Bornakk in GD again! Awesome!!

5 Likes

But will this new dawn be a “Red Dawn”?

Wolverines!

2 Likes

san’layn will never happen accept the facts

2 Likes

You can’t get rid of me that easily.

24 Likes

Ugh. im so lost now.

3 Likes

Just stubbed my toe…

10 Likes

That makes me totally :smiley: !

2 Likes

Test test.
Thursday, November 15, 2018 5:12 PMSaturday, November 17, 2018 4:11 AM

Summary

BOO!!!

:rabbit2:

1 Like

I like this, but I so miss the old forum already. Maybe I’ll get a hang on it and see how it all works out :grin:

1 Like

Hmm… What’s this button do.

1 Like

well…time to get my 41k post back i guess

2 Likes

The bells and whistles are neat but the actual structure of threads sucks. It feels like it’s going to be much harder to keep track of posts. I’m not convinced this is actually an improvement but we’ll see how I feel once I’m used to it.

2 Likes

Sometimes a 1 word reply carries a lot of weight. Now I feel like I have to fill in with fluff.

2 Likes

Testing out the new forums with a post. Yes, it really is a new dawn in here!

:banana:

Now with a full range of emoticons!

1 Like

I assume, since years ago my account was suspended after it was compromised (restored after an investigation, with a strong suggestion to get an authentication), and I apparently had a very short forum suspension for being a bit too blunt with a protected class, I will never achieve trust level 3.

Many years ago, when I was a teenager, I discovered a couple elderly gentlemen I knew had moved in the same small town political circles long before I had been born. I mentioned to one that the other took it as a point of pride he had never made an enemy, never upset a soul in his life. The old fellow grunted, thought, then said, “Because he never actually did anything. Never stood for anything, never made a difference. Wasted his life.”

There is a distinct lack of a dancing moonkin emojii. This is unfortunate.

2 Likes

That’s one of my favorite new features.

1 Like

True. But more times than not it was, “agree” and “/upvote” and what not.

I just used it as an opportunity to be more creative in how to say yes and no.

2 Likes