[A] <Nevermind> is recruiting for AQ and Naxx!

Nevermind [A] | PVE + PVP | Tue/Thu & Fri/Sun 6PST | Hardcore | Loot Council

2 Raid teams, with 28m (Team Alpha), and 48m (Team Bravo), Blackwing Lair clears. Over a dozen Rank 14s leading regular Warsong teams. Nevermind is Grobbulus’ best performing native Alliance guild and is now recruiting for AQ and Naxx.

Raid Times, PST:

Team Alpha: Tuesday, Thursday 6:00pm,

Team Bravo: Friday, Sunday 6:00pm.

Team Alpha is recruiting 1 Fury Warrior for a core raid spot, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply. Team Bravo is recruiting Dwarf Priests, Holy Paladins, and Melee DPS. Nevermind is also recruiting a Warlock, Paladin, Hunter, and Priests for Premade Warsong/Tournament Play and in-house Wargames; ideal applicants are solid R14 players or those looking to seriously rank.

We are looking for dedicated players with the drive to learn and improve; you will need to be able to handle criticism and have thick skin. We want players that are looking to play the game with us for the remainder of classic and into whatever follows; more than just a WoW guild, we are a community of friends who play games together and push success.

You can apply using the form below, or find out more information by messaging Molten, Terribad, or Earneck in-game, or Molten / Earneck on Discord.

Application Form: https://forms.gle/vRnQzbUsxw9XWLFX6

Discord: https://discord.gg/FFkTPuC

6 Likes

Paladins and mages and warriors, come get some dank l o o t.

jOIN THE GUILD WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

Good group of people. Fast and organized runs.

we are pretty cool

Fury Warriors please

Highly Recommend

We have cookies

gonna cry?

When Emberstrife knows the Alli memes.

Guild very good, apply now, yes.

We need Priests have several spots.

WTB priest free loot

Raid 2 Now Recruiting, Raid 1 Still Considering PUMPERS.

wow this guild looks awesome!

Hi who would I contact in game or thru discord about a raid spot ?

Sunday Raid now ready in full effect looking for Rogues, Warriors, and Healers! Message me in game if you are looking to be a part of a close knit and skilled community. We aren’t just a WoW guild we are a community of people with similar goals in games, who like to play a little bit of everything in a fun but competitive environment.

Come make a difference with us!

We need priests :slight_smile:

Still Accepting applications from exceptional players.

Sorry to rain on the parade but I feel this is probably not the guild most players want to be a part of. See this post for how Nevermind leadership treats others when a problem arises . . .

Priestess Looking for a GOOD Alliance Guild

Most guilds make the mistake of auto-ejecting members who are accused of any kind of wrongdoing – ninja looting, or whatever – without giving that accused member any opportunity to defend themselves, or even telling them why they were kicked out! But Nevermind apparently errs completely in the other direction – if a member is accused of wrongdoing (like I reported to Molten about one of their member’s rude behavior) absolutely nothing is done about it. That might be just swell if you’re a Nevermind member, but you might want to think twice before joining, grouping, or raiding with them. I would bet that under normal circumstances, like in a raid, your interaction with Nevermind members goes fine, but if some little thing goes wrong – such as a simple disagreement about loot – you’ll probably find yourself being treated like garbage like I was . . . not once but twice.

Certainly there are guilds on the server who don’t mistreat non-members . . . or their own members. Non-leadership Nevermind members, I recommend shopping around a little harder.