[A] <Nevermind> is recruiting for AQ and Naxx!

I hope you find yourself a guild friend, I don’t remember what you asked me to do but I fail to see how that would be relevant to loot. I also tend to ignore people who I’ve never met or interacted with demanding me to remove members. Not a reasonable request, and neither is slandering the guild on a forum alt.

I don’t recall any demands or asking you to do anything during our rather brief conversation. I told you what happened and where to find the evidence, and you replied that he was probably just kidding. I replied something to the effect that it was obnoxious behavior for him to demonstrate unwarranted disrespect to a complete stranger (not to mention socially clumsy) and you didn’t reply at all.

In my previous post my reference to loot was just an example of a little thing that goes wrong that generates immature hostility from many guilds, and a prediction of how your guild would probably behave based on the hostile behavior and apathy from your guild so far. (And by the way, a lack of an apology from yourself or the player who behaved obnoxiously speaks volumes about the lack of quality of your guild. But it’s not a big deal, it’s not the first time I’ve been bullied.)

I agree with you about slandering. That’s just wrong, no matter where it comes from. But your member who behaved obnoxiously was disrespectful, not slanderous.

Thank you for your good wishes about a guild friend. That’s kind of you, but I have so many now I long ago lost count.

I have a question about one of your guild memebers. Do you guys know Larker? Did you guy break him? I think its been a week now that he has been sitting in SW just spamming his pet. Idk maybe you guys can do something to call him down. Giving your guild a bad look I think.

1 Like

Good News everyone we worked things out with Larker, he’s found a new medication for his pet. For the Alliance.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve brought up Larker before to no avail. Nevermind from what I have heard, and given some of their members have a bad reputation for being annoying, childish and rude. At least they have nice gear I guess.

Been in the guild for at least a month or two since I was level 30. (Don’t recommend if you are leveling casually like I did, but that’s just my opinion). Players are good and are quick to react to things (Something I personally look for) no keyboard turners so you can expect them to have your back in the world.

My personal experience with them has been great. They are active and move fast when it comes to raiding and objectives out in the world. Very active on discord and overall I have a fun time even though I am more of a quiet player! Shout out to some of the early interactions I had with Druidthor and Earneck for making me feel welcome as another Druid. And Purple for being an absolute monster rogue when we had a little 2v2 skirmish in wpl. Good times! Come join:)

Bump,
Molten is cute by the way

2 Likes

kek best guild NA

1 Like

poe guild smileW

Massive need for new players coming into the AQ tier, APPLY if you think you have what it takes.

Do not join this guild, this is the most toxic guild on our server. They also harbor gold seller Justname and they are essentially gold selling.

Do you have proof of that? Or are you just talking poorly about my guild?

Onglobal, Justname and the many others your Harbor who are toxic.

I have pleanty of proof.

But ill just continue to warn people that your guild has been the most toxic guild since Enclave left. You’ve harbored tons of hate-filled people and gold sellers.

DON’T CONSIDER JOINING THE MOST TOXIC ALLY GUILD, NEVERMIND.

Maldington the third

Looking for a Holy Paladin and Fury DPS for Team Alpha!

Now 9/9 AQ!

Raid 1 and Raid 2 Recruiting!