- [deleted] -

-- new forum post here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-turalyon-neverender-lf-rogue-sun-mon-8-11pm-est/111110
1 Like
Come join us for BFA and beyond!
See all of the content with no rushing through everything. Let's have fun together!
hi

im loooking for a guild, i like healing and using my sword from time to time.... is hpally still an open spot?
Paw wave!
Thanks Amari for joining us with your druid to hang out!

--

/bump
We are still recruiting for core raid members! We are looking for mature players (ideally 30+) and please see the classes we are in need of!

We're laid back, not elitists. Just looking to have fun and see the content while still making sure our real life priorities come first!
Edited main post to reflect we are looking for core raiders.
Looking for those who are in sync with the rest of the guild and are looking for a WoW family/home with their main character!

We are looking for those who wish to be core raiders and join our guild family! Still need some DPS and a healer/dps - see the main post for what classes are preferred. We are open to anyone who knows their class well though!
Hey, me, and 1, possibly 2 people are looking for a raiding home for the expansion. I'm open to any role, my friend wants to play a dps (warrior, monk, or rogue), and my wife (if she wants to come with) will probably be open to any role. I'd like to talk more with you about your guild.

My username is Noportforyou#9584 on Discord if you'd like to add me. I will be online tonight.
08/06/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Rownen
Hey, me, and 1, possibly 2 people are looking for a raiding home for the expansion. I'm open to any role, my friend wants to play a dps (warrior, monk, or rogue), and my wife (if she wants to come with) will probably be open to any role. I'd like to talk more with you about your guild.

My username is Noportforyou#9584 on Discord if you'd like to add me. I will be online tonight.

I would add their btag just in case they don't see this quickly (Nickidoodles#1448) you can also cross realm whisper since you're Alliance. :D
Hi Rownen!

I added you on Bnet and hope to chat with you soon!
08/06/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Sìeara
08/06/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Rownen

I would add their btag just in case they don't see this quickly (Nickidoodles#1448) you can also cross realm whisper since you're Alliance. :D

that was the plan when i got home from work lol
08/06/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Siyonae
Hi Rownen!

I added you on Bnet and hope to chat with you soon!

thank you for the add! i will probably be on till later tonight if you'd like to chat.
/Bump

We are still looking for one or two more DPS to join us! BFA in only 5 days!
BFA in 3 days! Woohoo!

Still looking for more -Both core raiders and those who would like to just hang out socially and have that guild home to log in to!
Still looking for more to join us!

We have a great group here and we're all excited for BFA!
Hello,

I am very interested in joining your guild and raid team.

I really like what I've been reading about the Turalyon server.

I'll send you a friend request so we can chat some more.

Thanks,

Moxon#1267
Looking forward to chatting with you! :)
Updated info and we are looking for a few more DPS!

New or returning player? We'll help you!
Welcome to the server!
08/23/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Laatu
Welcome to the server!

Thank you! :D
Looking for a few more DPS. Ranged DPS would be most welcome. :)

Come run mythics with us and get some gear before Uldir opens up!

New or returning player? We'll help you!