[A] Netherwind <hello there> experienced players forming new semi-core guild for TBC!

Guild Name: hello there
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Netherwind (US)
Realm Type: PvP
Realm Time zone: EST
Progression: Fresh for TBC
Raid Times: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST (tentative)
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday(third day expected during progression only)
Openings: Recruiting all roles and all classes except Mage and Rogue.

Additional Information: HELLO THERE! We are a new guild of recent and future returning players hyped for TBC. Leadership has extensive experience raiding both mythic on retail as well as having cleared Sunwell back in OG TBC. The team also consists of several multi-season rank 1 gladiators and a former #1 NA player.

Our goal is to achieve top-tier progression without the headache that comes along with all the sweatiness. We want to destroy the content, but we want to have a good time while doing it, and in that regard, we will not be constraining ourselves to a super strict roster or min-maxing out the wazoo(yeah i said wazoo). That said, we are still going to be smart and strategic, and we expect our members to put in the time, effort, and dedication to succeed.

Consider this an exciting opportunity to meet some new friends, arena partners, people to get drunk with on discord and rant about how trash the ending of game of thrones was two years later(I’ve repressed it), padawans, younglings, porgs (maybe not) or whatever you will, and get a head start as a founding member of a raiding team with a promising future as we head into the expansion together. I should also mention that if you find star wars memes annoying, then you might want to look elsewhere xD

To apply, please add Adam#3017 on discord and send me a PM, I will invite you to our discord server where you can complete an application.