[A] <Needs A Rez> 12/12N 11/12H LFM

Needs A Rez on US-Lightbringer is currently recruiting for our progression raid team for Ny’alotha! We are looking to build a roster to push mythic content.

Current Progression:
12/12N 11/12H

Previous Progression:
EP: 8/8H 4/8M
COS: 2/2H
BOD: 9/9H 3/9M
Uldir: 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
6:30PM- 9:00PM PST Friday
5:30PM- 8:30PM PST Saturday

Current Needs:

Tank - Flex
Healer - Paladin
Melee - Not looking
Ranged - Ele, Fire mage, Lock
… just because we aren’t looking doesn’t mean we wouldn’t consider quality players to add to our roster.

Why Raid With Needs A Rez?
Our group has dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!
A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
Because we only raid 2 nights, we’re looking for people with near perfect attendance.
Ability to use Discord.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 450+ preferred, neck lvl 75+

Mandatory Expectations for Mythic Raiders:
Complete a M+ appropriate to the current gear cap on weekly chests.
Continue to work on AP for neck levels to unlock traits, minor essence slots, etc.
Prepare for the fights, to the best of your ability. This includes PTR videos, if necessary, for new raid tiers.
Be knowledgeable and flexible with their class and spec.
Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!

Bnet: Onyxe#1378
Discord: Onyxe#6823

Discord: Persefoni#4194

1 Like

Please come heal me! I treat my healers well :smiley:

PIckle Rick! Let’s Go!

Still looking for more! updated progress and needs…

Still LFM…Our flex tank had a heart attack after 12% wipe on uunat. F

Updated needs. LF a rogue, DH, SP, lock, hunter.

Still LFM!

Are you guys still recruiting?

Looking for 1 healer to complete our roster. Prefer a MW or rdruid who can make Fri/Sat raids.

Looking for a flex tank, a healer, and any exceptional DPS to fill out the roster for 8.2!

Updated with needs. Due to classic release, we have roster spots open. Right now we are in need of consistent healers with a good DPS OS and RDPS. We are looking to really push mythic as soon as possible.

Come join us!

Bump. Now 3/8M!

I’m a 419 tank looking for a new home. on doomhammer right now.

Hey - add me on bnet or disc :slight_smile:

Bump, still progging Ashvane.

Still looking for quality rdps.