[A][Nag/Cael] <Vegans Ate My Pony> LF new and returning players!

Vegans Ate My Pony is a brand-spankin’ new(ish) Aussie based, NA friendly, guild looking for new and returning players.

We are a strange mixture of wit, wisdom, blood-thirst, and over the top inappropriate humour. Though, now that I think about it, if everyone agrees on the content, is it really inappropriate? I will do some comparative testing later on in the dungeon room; which is password protected… For your protection of course.

Sure, we are serious and have comped closed M+ runs. We are also just as likely to knock back a couple of shots, hang loose, and drop into a world of pain called Xmoggius Wankerus; a technical term for grinding those old raids on the regular just for those sweet threads, and you know you’ve got to pay for all of those repairs somehow, and working the streets of Dalaran doesn’t turn out like it used to do. We may not raid, but we’ll be focusing on everything else the game has to offer; from micro-holidays and a sprinkling of PvP, to M+ and everything in between - if it isn’t raid related, we’re down.

What you bring to the party:

• Be willing to learn. Be willing to teach. Be willing to get on top of that corpse and preach.
  • Share your musical taste on the regular. I’m into Trance, Chillstep, Pop, and anything else that moves the soul.
  • Understand we are goofy souls that enjoy being friends until a fight happens. Gotta be able to zip the lip and focus. Channel that anger. Make enemies transform into loot. It’s a gift really.
  • Activate. Emulate. Enjoy the last thing you ate; with a soft mention of the people, we collectively hate.

What PONY gives you freely, with almost no expectation in return:

• Comprehensive build listing and emphasis on the mean killing fields of BGs. Don’t step up if you aren’t interested in learning to roll hard. Usually outnumbered. These are the fights your folks told you about.
  • A batsheeeeet crazy Mexican officer with a different approach to PvP to learn from in Arenas. We all do things a little differently, which works to our advantage.
  • Friends first. Enemies second. +15 Underrot third if you are down.
  • Community that grows together, shares the weather and sees through time.
  • Spiritual guidance. It looks a lot like after hours dalliances with flavour savers. You’ll be fine… I hope.
  • A small community. Recruiting will stop at 40 members. You will never feel like just another number in a massive guild.
  • A non-judgemental, safe space for LGBTQ+ and Female Gamers. Freaks, Geeks, outcasts… We welcome everyone!
  • An adult community with a Discord. Sorry kiddo, you can’t jump on this ride unless you’re over 18.

Note: New and returning players are strongly encouraged to apply.

BTag Contacts:

GM Silence#1308
Aussie Officer: Italic#11829
NA Officer: Berik#1656

when are you planning on raiding? me and my friend play from 11pm CST to around 5am CST on Saturdays and Sundays.

Hey, mate. We’re not going to be raiding this xpac. Instead we’re going to focus on everything else; cheevos, xmog runs… Carebear stuff – with a lean towards M+ and PvP.

Still on the search for chill teamplayers to join our rag-tag team of bogans!

Hey, im looking to return to WoW with PVP being the main focus with mythic + on the side, ive never raided before and dont plan to start now haha, this guild sounds about right for what I want out of WoW. I should be on this afternoon 4pm brisbane time to grab a ginvite!

Hey!

I’ve returned back to WoW after a 6-7 month break and am looking for a new guild. Due to work, I am unable to raid (unless I move to a NA server) so I’m just looking for a chilled out, friendly guild. I plan to make my Warrior my main focus since returning and am hoping to find a nice tight group to do some mythic+ and just enjoy the game.

I’ve tried a couple of times to /who you but I don’t expect people to be online at 9am on a Friday morning. What times are you guys usually on for me to be able to snag an invite?