[A]<Mythical Order> 3/9M 2/2H Building for the future

Our night time raid is on Tuesday/Wednesday from 8pm until 11:00pm EST with a heroic alt in the works. We are recruiting a healer with a dps offspec and R/MDPS. If you do not fit the criteria we are always accepting exceptional players. This raid team is a semi-hardcore group looking to push mythic content while having fun.

The current goal is to have 20 reliable and consistent raiders for the main group and some additional to make a bench. All spots as well as trials are looked at the same way. current progression is opulence 23%

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider

• Performance, performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat).

• Situational Awareness, situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics.

• Fit/Attitude/Attendance, Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

• If you have questions on a fight we have already cleared and you have not, it is your responsibility to ask questions on mechanics you are unsure about and watch the fight ahead of time to get a gist of the encounter. BEFORE WE START

All spots are competitive, i do not make exceptions for my GM or my officers. If you outperform them then you will have their spot. This also applies to everyone currently on the team. Strive to improve continuously

This is a solid group of strong players who just want to enjoy mythic raiding and doing high keys. We are looking for like-minded players that wont just log in to raid. We want people that are interested in building ties and making friends, the ultimate goal is having a community where you can enjoy logging in and be able to do all the group content you’d want. In the future my goal is to dive further into mythic content with the goal being CE.

This guild is able to provide everything you may need (With the exception of potions, Lets be real… they are EXTRA expensive) this is subject to change as time progresses.

The raid is led by qualified leaders that have mythic progression experience. So, whether it is raiding, dungeons, or PVP we are looking for players seeking a friendly, yet driven environment surrounded by experienced companions.

If interested please contact
GM: RaginCajun#11841
Night Raid: EmeraldShado#1229 (adelastree)
Night Raid: Laconic#11195

Excited for the new raid! Opulence the Treasure Guardian looks super fun!

First heroic will be next week just to get to know everyone, get a feel for what we still need. Get in touch and come for a trial see if the guild and the group is something you feel you want to be apart of.

Great raid today! tomorrow G’huun kill!

in need of some solid RDPS and a monk or H pally. went 7/8H last night switched gears and got a easy taloc kill. good group just need to round out our edges. another good run tonight

We are almost filled! Just need some really good dps!

Awesome team, looking for one or two big dps.

just need a few solid dps ranged pref. and this group will be complete for mythics already

Playing around in Mythic on Tuesday !

we are 4/9H now and some of us are more than that doing some mythic content and further heroics in need of some dps and a healer, hit me up in game if you ever wanna tag along for a week, tues/wed 8-1030 PM EST

Much excitement for tonight’s raid, needing more for a full group come try it out if interested.

If you want fun but get things done we are for you! :slight_smile:

NOT 1 BUT 2 bosses killed tonight H conclave and M champs, great run tonight. still looking for some solid dps and 1 healer pref a shaman for our core grp

All the cool kids hang with us!!! <3

just need a few more ranged or even melee dps to get us that 20+ for mythics. After we reach that number we will start some harder progression :slight_smile:

thank you blizz for posting on one of my alts

Looking for a resto shammy to help round it out, any healers interested feel need inquire.

I could finally deeps :3

LF for range DPS …even if you speak french they will accept you!

…they are THAT desperate :slight_smile:

Salut :slight_smile:

To round off our healing team we want a Rshaman although if you are confident in your abilities ill give it a chance, we need a rogue for some Mdps, again if you are not a rogue however feel free to contact me and we can go from there.

Still in need of a resto shaman for our amazing healing team! Come join us! Will consider other classes!