[A] Mythic Raider/M+ LF Home

Hey All!

Alliance player looking for a home. I’m looking for a guild whose focus is PVE content but open to anything. I went 7/8 M, 8/9 M, and 4/8 M on the three full tiers released thus far. Took a step back mid tier this tier to focus on getting married and moving but am looking to get back into it. I have 2 toons with necks a smidge from 65 (Spriest and F Warrior) and my Resto druid is in the process of gearing up for hard core key pushing. While I would love to participate in Mythic raiding should the schedules align, I am really looking for a guild that is very socially active without a tendency to form cliques, and that has players regularly interested in pushing high level keys (+15-20s). I am interested in setting up a group to participate in the next MDI and would like to start getting to know like minded driven individuals who would be down. Feel free to reach out to me on here or shoot me a message at #Ccal1676 on Battlenet or Cal#2225 on Discord.

Thanks!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (5/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

We’re looking for some strong ranged DPS for a core spot. You’re on Proudmoore, so it’s convenient. We have a few people that do keys in the range that you’re talking about. Whether they would have interest in MDI or not, I don’t know. Either way, would love to chat with you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

South Bank Satellites> 5/8M EP

Strong experienced core group with multiple realm firsts. We are achieved multiple CE/Realm Firsts and plan to continue this into Eternal Palace! Good raiding atmosphere, laid back but with a focus on progression. Active members always eager to help.

Recruitment Needs
Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for our 20M weekday raid! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to progress twice a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Progression
7/7 M EN (Realm First)
3/3 M TOV (Realm First)
10/10 M NH (Realm First)
9/9M TOS (Realm First)
11/11M Antorus (Realm First)
7/8M Uldir
9/9M BOD (Realm First)
5/8M EP

Raid Times
Days: Tuesday / Thursday
Times: 8:30 pm -12:00 am (EST)

High Need
Ranged DPS: Any Class
Melee DPS: Warrior Monk
Healers: Monk Paladin Shaman

We are always looking for any classes that can perform and is not listed above.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

BNET : Psycro#1619

Hey! we are a weekend raid guild sent you a bnet request would like to chat if you have time!

Hi there! If you are interested in efficient M raiding on a light schedule, Wednesday Palooza is an Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently 4/8 while raiding only 4hrs/week (with Org at 7% last week). We also have several people in the guild who enjoy high level m+ with a few players already over 2k+ rio for the season. We would appreciate you giving us a look and letting us know if you would like to join us

Hello,

Shattered Oath would be a good fit for you. We are currently 5/8M and looking to push for CE. We are 2 Day with an optional 3rd for Heroic. Tues/Thurs 7-10 CST Wed Option.

We are looking for competitive dps and and a full time healer.

Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733

Still looking!