(A) MW Monk/Vengeance DH looking to get into a M+ Guild

Been looking for a guild that suits me, I’m looking to get into doing mythic + as I don’t have the schedule fit for a raider. I do however hope that there is a morning EST raiding guild out there but my hopes are low. I’m willing to transfer, I just want to be able to do some fun things with a guild. I’m looking for a EST based guild

Hello, Aledrae!

We are a newer, EST-based guild, and we love M+ dungeons! Let me bore you to death with our advertisement spam, and see what you think!

First Azeroth Command is a team of veteran, adult (18+) players who have created a guild in pursuit of achieving end-game content, minus the unpleasantness. Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of WoW experience, and a desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created an account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join. That means Levelers, PvPers, PvEers, and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free community are all welcome.

Raid Nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST. Those who are serious about raiding will be required to make those nights. Any other instance runs (N, H, M, M+) are flexible, and can either be scheduled on the calendar, or done whenever we have enough interested players online to run them.

Players who are arrogant, rude, or have generally poor attitudes (“try-hards” and “git-gud” types) are not who we are looking for.

So, whether you are new to the game, or have played since vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email address: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com
Twitter: @AzcomC
Discord: ObiWonCanolii#5288 or Moisley#4549
Bnet: Moisley#1537

Thank you, I will take this into consideration, I’m just hoping there is possibly a morning EST raiding guild out there for people like me who work 3rd shift.

1 Like

Hey Ale! We’re a mythic raiding guild that could definitely use some m+ only tanks to help fill keys. Don’t worry, we won’t be asking you to raid because we get that a lot of people don’t have the time to do that. Check out our spam and hit me up if you’re interested. Don’t worry about filling out the application, as that’s mostly meant for raiders. Just message me on discord if you end up making the transfer.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

I’m looking to stay Alliance, also I would like to be on at least a medium pop server that is majority Alliance just due to me hating to fight over mobs with horde lol