[A] Mutiny 6/9M recruiting

< Mutiny > 6/9M is a casual-progression guild that raids Tues/Thurs 8-11 server. We’re currently looking to add 2-3 DPS, specifically a warrior, DK, and a mage, though we’d also consider a warlock. We are not going to be reclearing mythic until we’re done with CE, so you need to be already geared and ready to step into current progression (Mekka). We’re specifically looking for people interested in a long-term commitment to a raid team, who can handle slow, sometimes-tedious progression without burning out or giving up.

Casual-progression means that we push ourselves on the content as much as we’re able to, but we’re not jerks about it. WoWProgress calls this “semi-hardcore” I guess. We enjoy raiding together and have a good time. That said, if you’re interested in a position on our raid team please provide logs and be ready to jump right into mythic. You also need to be drama-free and able to handle our benching system without having a meltdown.

The raid team provides feasts, cauldrons, enchants, gems, and puns. We also do lots of M+. (though right now there’s not much M+ going on because everyone is doing summer things while waiting for 8.2…)

Aloraluna#1628 on bnet
Alora#5342 on Discord

2 Likes

My top competitor for server first this tier… and I freaking love you guys and gals!

Saying back from your friends on the Horde side! /wave

3 Likes

You’re one of the nicest alliance folks I’ve met, so I’m glad to know ya! :smiley:

3 Likes

Alrighty, updated to our current status :wink:

Still looking :grin:

1 Like