[A] Multi-CE Returning Player (12/12M Nya) LF M Prog Guild

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’ll try to keep this post short as to not bore all of you,

My name is Zyx, I am a multi-CE rDPS player looking for somewhere to start fresh with 9.1 on the horizon. I quit the game relatively early this tier after getting AotC and burning out on M council prog a couple of months ago.

With the guild I was with disbanding because of M SLG, I return to find myself guildless :frowning: I am looking for somewhere to join on my Mage (preferably) and work towards getting CE in Chains of Domination. I’m currently slightly undergeared with my return, but working fast to catch up and hoping to find a fun yet serious environment to raid in :slight_smile:

I’d prefer to play Fire Mage if possible for raid comp.
I am EST.
I am unavailable Fridays and Sundays, but can make any other day work as long as raids don’t end deep night (1AM + is too late for me).
I’m kinda quiet but can talk when needed.
I’d prefer to not compete against 45 other mages :wink:
I’ll probably stick to fire in 9.1, even with the nerfs.
I do a lot of M+ and PvP too!

Thanks all for reading, and I hope to hear from you guys soon <3

GL HF!

Howdy,

I’m Matt. I go by Kawzee in game. I’m with Septhis-Tichondrius. We were one of the top 2-night a week CE guilds on tich in Nylotha but the guild split a little before shadowlands. Leadership spent a few months rebuilding and putting the pieces back together. Took us a while to get back in to Mythic. The core of the guild has been around going back 12-years though, so ultimately the guild isn’t likely to break up next week or next month or anything.

We raid Tue/Thu 9-12 EST. We’re currently 6/10M, but are fine tuning our roster looking forward to 9.1 to push CE again.

Mage is currently our biggest need. I’m stubborn and prefer frost and am currently our only raiding mage. We could definitely use 1 of 2 more for 9.1.

We’re a pretty laid back group of mostly older adults. We maintain a roster of about 23-25 so that we don’t have to freak out if someone misses a raid. We are fairly focused during progression but tend to have quite a bit of fun raiding.

Hit me up on discord (Kawzee#0029) if you’re interested in chatting some. Have a good one.

Edit: Should probably mention we’re horde. Not sure if that’s a deal breaker.

Hello! is a 5/10 M team looking to push deeper in 9.1. We are low on mages and would love to have you.

We are a very non-toxic guild on Proudmoore. Currently 5/10 and on break till 9.1 but looking to push deeper at that time. Message me on disc rumor33#7969 if youre interested!

Sorry, the above is also me, not sure why I was set to an old alt lol.

Hi Zyblue, I’m from Ilterendi on Illidan. We are recruiting for 9.1. We are 8/10 castle, we were raiding weekends and decided to stop raiding so we could switch to weekdays for the next raid. We have kept our core players and are looking to fill out our roster. I would love to have a chat with you. If you’re interested please contact me on discord Taunted#9350

Hey there – Found your post in the recruiting forums, and sent you an add on discord.

Raid Lead / GM of [A M B I T I O N - Proudmoore [A] (9/10M CN, progressing Sire).

T/W/Th – 6-9 PM PST

Looking to progress faster next tier and build around the core we currently have. If interested, send me a DM on discord.

Hope to hear from you!
-G

Hey - we’re currently recruiting Mages for 9.1. Finished this tier 6/10M and wanting to push CE hard next tier. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey there! We could be the home for you in 9.1!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)