[A] <Moonlight Coffeehouse> Social guild welcoming new friends

Heya friends!
Moonlight coffeehouse is a laid back and friendly guild looking for new members who want to be a part of a nice community that simply wants to have fun doing content with each other.
We don’t have a lot of the commodities larger guilds will have, we don’t have a giant playerbase, and we can’t get you that mythic raid kill. We do however have a very friendly community who likes helping their fellow players out, regardless of if they are in Moonlight Coffeehouse or not!

So if you want to joke around while running dungeons, wipe a raid because you’re laughing too hard, jump in on our game nights, or just give out cookies with me then feel free to whisper anyone in the guild and we’ll be ecstatic to welcome you in.

If you have questions or are interested in joining you can reach me here, in game, on discord at cluin#7625, or my BNet is cluin14#1981. You can also /who us in game and any one of our amazing members will be more than happy to invite you in.

If Moonlight Coffeehouse doesn’t sound like the guild for you, then I wish you luck in finding one that is right for you and I appreciate you stopping by anyways! :smiley:

2 Likes

In b4, “do you have chicks” post happens

lol, I can’t say for certain. That’s one of the many fields I left out on our super intense recruitment application.
Your guess is as good as mine.

Just joined this guild tonight, very friendly people here, just need more like minded people.

1 Like

Hello

Im interested in joining the guild. I’m a level 108 ret paladin. I have spent 98% of my wow experience mindlessly questing and doing dungeons and have very little knowledge of the game outside of those 2 things. Im looking for a guild that would be happy in teaching a noob how raids work. Sadly, i dont know how the WoW forums work, so i dont know how to add anyone or whisper anyone from here.

Beaztown#11952

1 Like

Heya Flintlock! :smiley: lol

Heya Beaztownn! :smiley: Thanks for your interest in our guild. haha I’ve been in your shoes before, that’s for sure. We’d love to have you in moonlight coffeehouse, is there a time you are normally on in game? I can message you in game if you want. I also just sent you a battletag friend request in case we have a hard time catching you in game. Anyone in the guild can invite you but I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for you as well. :smiley:

We’re all about helping each other out so I’d be more than happy to walk you through raids and other content.

Hello! Just wondering if you guys are still recruiting. We are a group of 3 looking to join a guild to run dungeons and raids with!

Heya Astalla, Yes! We’re always welcoming new members. :blush:

I’ll be at work for another hour or so, but when I get home I’ll be more than happy to get you invited. Any of our great members can invite though, so you can also poke any of them and they’ll be more than happy to bring you in. I feel I should give you a heads-up though, we are still in the process of forming groups to run higher level content with (just getting schedules and what not sorted out), but we’d love to have you and your friends involved if you’re still interested!

If not, I know of some really great guilds that do have the groups set up to host their own raids and I’d be more than happy to get y’all connected. Either way, thanks so much for considering Moonlight Coffeehouse in your search and if you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them. You can reach me here, in game, on discord at cluin#7625, or my BNet is cluin14#1981.

We are fine with not having a group for higher level content. We were mainly looking for a nice laid back place with people to run dungeons with for now. We figured we get to the higher content if we get to it.

We are still looking to join, I should be on when you are home from work. My Bnet is Lazzira#1325.

Oh awesome! Well I’ll add and keep an eye out for you when I get back. I’m looking forward you having y’all with us. :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome! We look forward to getting to meet you all! :smile:

1 Like

Hi all! This guild looks enticing but I have some questions if someone is available to talk for a few ingame. Thanks!
Cyberwolf#1929

1 Like

Heya Cykosis!
I just sent you a friend request. Can’t wait to chat with ya. :smiley:

Update Bump. We now have two new officers in the guild. If you can’t reach Nyssea you can reach out to Truos and Lazzira for guild info or invites.

2 Likes