[A]Moonglow, Inc: Stop waiting for a sign

Hi! I tried messaging both contacts on Discord and I couldn’t get either one to show up. Is there someone I can message in game about joining the guild? I’ve been on a non-RP server for years and just recently transferred to Moon Guard, so I’m new to WoW RP and I’m looking for a guild. :slight_smile:

Hey there! Feel free to /who Moonglow and anyone online can contact us through our discord.

You may have to add us as a friend first! D:

Verdy#1011
Clifford Telegenic#5546
Ubidan#9202

Hope to hear from you soon !!

Just sent from Wafflelumpz#7747!

Shopping for a guild this Black Friday? Why not check us out !

1 Like

If you’re looking for a laid back guild with some chill people, come join Moonglow, Inc! We have talbuk jerky and a slightly cranky gnome leader of dubious morals!

1 Like

Hey guys!

We are working on getting some Monthly Moonglow Meetings going! With snacks! And fishing! And mysterious elves who wear draenei fashion! And Lightforged with a demon following him that plays a lute! And all sorts of crazy characters where we tell stories and get the ball rolling on fun adventures!

Currently in the process of coming up with a neat roll system for all those fun plots I’m going to come up with eventually!

Kacey will invade those meetings and hug everyone!
Mwahahahahahaha :panda_face:

1 Like

I made the mistake of hiring these goons to develop/locate a mechanical arm for a patient of Baihuai’s. They spent a full 30 minutes making puns.

My sides still hurt and my throat is still dry from laughing. Will be sending Tigoll my medical bill.

1 Like

Well, you did ask us to lend you a hand, Ambassador.

We know you are going out on a limb by asking us, but we will do our best by arming ourselves with the finest and affordable weaponry! We’ll find a new prosthetic in no time! May not be in the best condition, but a little elbow grease will fix it right up, for sure!

3 Likes

I have a toon who I think would be a good fit! I’d post on her, but the forums have been a bit finicky and haven’t let me switch to a toon outside of WrA ^^’ Is there someone specific I should contact in-game or over discord? (The toon’s name is Håstur, btw!)

Feel free to message Verdy#1011 on discord! I’m at work so my responses may be slow! But I’m here!

Moonglow, Inc. is still open! Come take advantage of our skilled craftsmen and -women to help do YOUR part to donate to the war for Darkshore and Arathi, or deploy with one of the Moonglow Expeditionary Assault Teams and get to the MEAT of the flareups on Kul Tiras or Zandalar!

1 Like

I’d like to say the GF and I are interested in joining. I just recently started playing again after quitting at the end of legion, and she’s playing for the first time. So I’m slowly slipping back into the hang of things and she’s running around going “oooh, ahhhh, I want a baby murloc.”

This guild sounds really nice actually, plus I’m looking for that nice blend of IC/OOC since I’m still new to the RP scene. It would help with the transition over to the IC do-gooder I’ve always wanted to act out. I’ll make sure to send a tell soon because I’m kinda hype for it now :smiley:

Hey there both Casstiyan and McGillan! Thanks for the interest!

Feel free to send myself or my husband a message on discord! We are both at work, but we should be able to make a little time to chat! You can find me at verdy#1011 or Clifford Telegenic#5546

Can’t wait to hear from you guys!!! :slight_smile:

Hey there, I bombed out and napped for like. Well, all day. I’ll try to figure out how to add people on discord without being in a server with them and send you a tell on there.

To the top for our pyramid scheme friends.

Aww, we love you guys too, even if you are a bunch of salty bois and girls <3

This is a pretty cool guild, full of fun, interesting and colorful characters. :heart:

And Verdy is teaching me magic which I totally know nothing about. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Gah! It’s been a crazy month!

Let’s get back in the swing of things, Moonglow!