Archived Thread

<Moon>, created on 02/07/18 and transferred to MG on 12/23/19, is recruiting for both the social, casual RP and progression aspects of the game. We welcome new players, veterans, and returning players alike, encouraging those who are in need of help to join us.

GMs: Ashivael (Jansi), Bellenn (Novies)

Officers: Tymbe (Simba), Edrya (Hibs), Tiquon

Raid Officers: Tiquon (raid leader), Calivarr (heal leader)

GENERAL RECRUITMENT

Aside from recruiting for raid, we have an active social environment for those who are looking to find a stable home on Moon Guard. We specialize in being helpful and have a lot of fun together through general shenanigans and frequent events, whether they are RP or not.

We’re pretty wild, so if you are more comfortable in a relaxed or quieter environment, we may not be for you! Anyone is welcome to join - there are no level or content requirements.

Here are some older clips of our guild so you can see how we interact:

Language warning!

https://tinyurl.com/y36cw4k4
https://tinyurl.com/y6e3xuaz
https://tinyurl.com/y75nmz6g
https://tinyurl.com/y8ngskhb
https://tinyurl.com/yxgzm6lu
https://tinyurl.com/ycdmj5d7
https://tinyurl.com/y9h8aqky

FOCUS

Our current focus right now is to bolster our raid team and expand on the RP/social aspects of the game. With Shadowlands we are taking a step into mythic raiding after clearing every AOTC since establishment. We are also looking for a role-play officer. This does not require any extensive experience - we’re new, too!

EVENTS & ROLE-PLAY

We transferred after loving Grobbulus on Classic and wanting a piece of that community type in retail. Our home server, Dalaran, did not offer any social aspect to the game.

This means that we are new to role-play. You are not required to participate in role-play while in the guild, but we are going to try to make a point of including it in our recurring schedule. Some of us have a lot of fun with it.

As far as general events go, we will be having several contests and get-togethers throughout the month. Once we get comfortable with the raid content, we will be clearing a normal raid for anyone to attend every week if attendance allows. Previously, we played darts, tipsy fishing, musical chairs, and other fun things together.

We are currently seeking a role-play officer! Let me know if you are interested in helping to build our foundation.

M+ GROUPS

We are looking for those who are interested in running m+ content. We like to have fun. Mistakes happen - we laugh (until we cry). We don’t require a certain IO or ilvl - as long as you can perform and have a good time, we’re interested!

RAID RECRUITMENT

Our raid focus for Shadowlands is mythic. Spots for this raid are currently being determined and are going to be somewhat competitive with established members receiving spots before new members. We are looking for friendly people who like to have fun and joke around while still progressing through current content.

Normal and/or Heroic will be available every week for those who are not on the mythic team. Our raid environment is very lax and ideal for a casual player.

SCHEDULE

We will be running heroic on Sat/Mon off the bat with prioritization for our mythic team members. During this time, normal will be run on Fridays.

After we clear heroic and move into mythic progression on Sat/Mon, we will be replacing normal with heroic on Fridays.

ATTENDANCE

Mythic attendance is mandatory for progression raiders.

For heroic/normal, our raids are intended to be optional and fun! If you sign up, please show up.

SEEKING

• Healers

• DPS

ROSTER

N/A, WIP

REQUIREMENTS

We only have the following required addons for raid:

• DBM

• Angry Assignments

MYTHIC INTEREST

If you’re interested in mythic, please contact me directly with the following:

We’ll look it over and see if we have room for you on our team.

Those who would like to join the guild for other purposes do not need to send me this.

MORE INFO

We have far more information about our raiding and processes available in our Discord channel. If you want an invite to check it out, please add my Discord - Jansi#1479.

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Beep! Bumping up. Needing more raiders and socials. (:

1 Like

Looking for more people! O:

1 Like

Omg that first clip!

Your post is very well-constructed and I wish the best for you guys! If I find people looking for this I will toss them to the Moon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, thank you! We have a lot of fun. I appreciate it. (:

Boop! Lookin’ for more raiders! We could use a healer and DPS (:

i’m down to raid! i’m primarily a frost mage, but i’m trying to learn fire and arcane. i also like how friendly you guys are, i really value that.

if someone can add me, my tag is bathbuddha#1778 and my mage’s name is khadgarlic :slight_smile:

Awesome! Got’cha added. (:

thanks, see you guys saturday

Boop! DPS please! Not looking for anymore mages, but would like anything else and especially a warlock (:

Hey! I would be interested in trying out your guild. Returning to the game so I’m leveling this alt. Just got to 110 and realized I was in a toxic RP guild. I’m newer to RP and may be able to help with that. Planning to be a holy pally as I used to main one. I enjoy some casual/heroic raiding and pvp also. Let me know. Im usually on WoW about 3-4 days a week.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! If you haven’t found a new home yet, I’d love to give you some more info. (: Just lemme know.

Also a reminder that we are in search of a warlock!

i have warlock-ess called nemsy, but she likes to hide in the shadows…

1 Like

Hi! Sorry to bother you all, but I was wondering what specs of healer y’all might happen to be looking for moving forward? I don’t have anything raid ready at the moment, but I’m a longtime raider back from a lengthy hiatus, looking for a home moving into Shadowlands. I’d also be happy to play a ranged deeps if that would be better.

1 Like

Right now, we have an rsham and two holy priests. We have a boomkin who flexes into resto if necessary. We’re not short on healer at the moment, but that might change with us now going into heroic.

I’d say we would prefer a pally to get more plate gear into the group when we need more healers.

Hello Moon!

I’m looking for a new home here on Moon Guard. I’m interested in just about every aspect of the game: raiding, M+, BGs, arenas, RP. Hoping to join your raid team, as the times look like they’ll work quite nicely with my schedule. Admittedly, I have not stepped into Nyalotha yet, though I’ve kept myself geared through the other avenues in the game so far.

I’d consider myself a competent player, able to follow instructions, watch boss strat videos before coming in, consumables, enchants, etc. I’ll never rage at anything in this game, because it’s just that, a game! I’m online most evenings and even more than that on the weekend.

I can play both shadow and Disc, and don’t have any strong preference to play one over the other in a raiding environment, as I find them both very fun to play. Judging from your previous post, you may already be filled on priest healers, however, if you think you can fit another flexible priest into your roster, let me know and I connect with one of you tomorrow!

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested in joining if you have room for a shadow priest :slight_smile:

1 Like

A flex would be great. :smiley: Feel free to send me a message in disc and I can get you invited!!

same for you, Oky! (:

Still looking for a lock :smiley:

Boop! Still recruiting for raid, but would really enjoy more social members. (: