[A] Mìstakes Were Made

Hi all we are looking to fill out our roster so that we can raid BoD without pugs. We have a small guild of close friends always on discord. We are looking for Melee dps and healers but of course all are welcome. Currently we raid Sat and Sun from 9pm ST to 11pm ST raid will go longer if it is going well. Feel free to send me a msg anytime Tyrbjorn#11991. We are currently 6/9 in BoD and are hitting it up this weekend at the times stated. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

7 Likes

Bump it up baby

4 Likes

Bump. Come have some fun. We have cake and cookies.

4 Likes

We are a very strong guild that strives to progress in (N) & (H) raid environments. We only raid for 2 hours a night but we take our raids seriously. There is no yelling at people for mistakes or under performing. We pride ourselves on remaining calm and working through any issues that arise. We treat our PUGs well and expect them to perform according to their experience and ilvl. We are still looking for more permanent raiders, hit us up in-game for an invite or more information. Thanks
-Gunner-

4 Likes

Bumpasaurus Erectus

4 Likes

Seriously the best group of people I have raided with in a long time! After coming back from a 5 month break, I was hesitant to find a group of people to raid with because of the attitude of the community over the past couple of years. Everyone at has been warm, welcoming, hilarious, and FUN. It’s everything a guild should be. The raid nights are awesome! Lots of laughs and no raging, but still managing to get bosses down.

If you were like me, and have been on the fence about finding a new guild or raiding, I would definitely check them (us!) out. :smiley:

4 Likes

We are focused on raiding and we are not a leveling guild but if you are interested in us and want a fun relaxed atmosphere to raid in hit us up.

4 Likes

Bumping for teh love

4 Likes

I’m an officer in MWM and I’ve got to say that this is the most chill guild I’ve ever been in. Raiding with this guild is a blast! However, we also do world pvp, regular pvp, mythic+, and just have fun with being with a friendly guild.

3 Likes

We are currently looking for a Druid healer, a Paladin healer and a few melee DPS. Preferably a Rogue, a DK, and WW Monk. If you are looking for a solid raid team that spends more time fighting Bosses than discussing how big your butt looks in those jeans , talk us in-game.

3 Likes

Bumping love

2 Likes

Hi there,
What is your current progression in BOD?? Would you have room for a Havoc DH and a MW Monk both ilv 385+ ??

3 Likes

currently we are 6/9 BoD N and most of us are 4/9 BoD H we would love to have you both join us I know i have you on Btag already if you wish to speak more there.

2 Likes

raider. io/guilds/us/dalaran/Mìstakes%20Were%20Made

wowprogress. com/guild/us/dalaran/Mìstakes+Were+Made

Was interested in joining and looked you guys up. Your progression doesn’t match up with what your saying.

1 Like

As a guild we are 6/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic. Some of us have pugged beyond that on non raid nights. Even though I am personally even more progressed and I can honestly say there is a great environment here which is why I stay and the leadership here is always kind and striving to do better. This is certainly a community driven guild of people and trust when I say it’s worth checking out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes it’s like what Benìghted said as a guild we are 6/9 norm and some of us have pugged up to 4/9 Heroic you can check the guild roster page on Raiderio all that does is give us experience so that we we are complete with normal we know strategies heading into heroic progression. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A family guild with a few husband/wife combo, some Military ( myself a Marine ), and both casual raiding for some and hardcore for others. I have been back for 6 months looking for a home and i think i found one with them. I can be myself and not worry about always having to have a filter. Respectful and playful always!

You dont have to join, but come by, Raid with us. Chat with us. Join the community, see for yourself…you’ll be begging for an Ginvite! I chased these guys from two servers and i have to say its money well spent!

Im always raiding all day all night…i would love some company, so come one, come all…I love to have ya!

Myth

3 Likes

We have recently added 2 new people to our roster and they are incredible players and teammates. We are still looking for a couple more raiders that would like to join us. Preferably a Holy Pali and a DK, a Rogue, or a WW Monk. We are almost to the point that we can raid guild pure with no PUG players. If you are looking for an extremely solid Heroic Raid oriented guild that is very tight and always social, look us up in-game.

3 Likes

Lelori, thanks for your interest in our guild. We run on Sat/Sun nights from 9-11 EST (server). Our current progression as you have seen is 6/9 (N) and 1/9 (H). We encourage our guildies to run PUG’s in order to master the fights and bring that knowledge back to the guild for our own runs. We don’t raid much but we raid seriously. Most of the guild is 7-9/9 (N) and 4-8 (H) this is due to the aforementioned. Once we attain enough players to raid pure we will begin a serious push into heroic Daz. Until then we are subject to the whims of the PUG Gods and whatever players they throw our way.

3 Likes

Hubby and I came back to WoW after a 10 year hiatus. Having come from bigger raiding guilds on prior accounts, we have to say that raiding has never been more fun than with Mistakes Were Made. A lot of PUG joiners have also mentioned this. Actually feels like family. :slight_smile:

1 Like