Deleted- old post

Deleted old post

Hey that’s me! BOING

Keep it up!

Everytime I see this, I love the idea of one night a week raiding. Haven’t raided regularly in a few expansions, but this makes me want to consider it again. Looking for any DPS in particular ? ; as I will have to transfer to alliance or make someone new.

Any DPS class/spec is open, we prefer to let you play what you want. We’re fine with taking new and former raiders and helping them to gear up, as long as they are willing to put in the work and improve :grin:

…and hey Del, update yer post! We’re at 7/12 now!

Got some great new folks from these posts. Let’s keep it up!

Looking for awesome new friends!!

Just got Ra-den, that’s 8 of 12 now!

Got Il’gynoth down last week, 9/12 now. Going for Vex this week!

…aaaand Vexiona down, that makes 10. Hoping to start on the final two this weekend :grin:

up to 11/12!! AoTC coming soon!

Coming back after SL comes out. Been gone for a very long time, this seems like the Guild for me… If I hadn’t had my mind set on being a Night-elf Druid :confused:

Added on BNet to talk.

Getting tired of drama on Horde guilds. Looking for a chill place. Main is AotC, can give details when talking.

Can play whatever DPS spec as well.

I have a group of 4 that would love to join. Two of which are experienced Vanilla players.

Added! I’ll message this afternoon. :slight_smile:

Hey are you still looking for members? I am looking for a home night a week, friday night raid guild to join!