[A] <Miss You Already> 4/9M

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore, we are a serious group that wants to clear mythic content and push for cutting edge. Currently 8/8 Mythic.

We are looking for strong DPS for our Mythic raid team especially warlocks and balance druids. All classes are welcome to apply for review

Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm PST - 11pm PST

We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in mythic is getting a chance to shine and we are always taking our very best. Everyone who is performing well and is giving their all will get cutting edge!

Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. We want players that are competitive and always seeking to get better and do better.

We pride ourselves on our collaborative raiding and leadership style. We are transparent to everyone in our decisions and respect each other, because we are a team. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression.

If you are interested in joining and trying out for our raid team, feel free to send a message to the raid leader or guild leader or if possible go to this discord link here and apply for a spot on our team.

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9

leetnoob#1156
Derek636#1608

Bump for a great guild

Bump, Still looking for ranged DPS

Still looking for good players. Come get your CE each tier and more!

With BoD on the horizon we are looking to bring on a few more talented raiders to storm the new raid and push for another Cutting Edge!

Bump Looking for great healers, and stellar dps to push us further

What healers are you looking for? I have a 401 Holy pally and a 387 MW. My pally is currently 3/9M. I also have a 370 Disc/Holy priest that I am gearing.

Hey dimers, The MW looks like it needs some work, if you can bump up the logs on the MW and give us some solid logs to look at we can go from there, if you like drop me your Pally logs and we can look at mechanics and such too see how you do there.

It won’t let me link logs but my Pally is Evilthor on Sargeras. I haven’t had a good heroic run on my monk but I am going to do one this weekend to update the logs.

Bump, We are 4/9M, Still looking for some DPS and healers

bump looking for some solid range people

3/9m 408 outlaw/sin rogue looking to raid and push mythic + 1250io atm. Max alchemy. I have disc + mic and knowledge of all fights. Looking for anything but mon thurs(why I have to leave current group) and come prepared. Dslank#1576 if your interested!

bump needing more range and we are now working on MEKKA