[A]<Mischief Management> 7/8H EP, 3/9M BoD

[US] [A] <Mischief Management> [Dalaran]
Heroic Raid/Mythic+ Community/Guild with the goal of AOTC / Glory Achieve each raid tier.
Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 9-11:30 EST – Currently 7/8H EP, 3/9M 9/9H AOTC/Glory of the BoD Raider
Current Recruiting:
Looking for Heals with DPS Off-Specs and RDPS - but most are welcome to join.
About Us:
Since WoD we’ve been running pug groups with the goal of AOTC each tier – our focus is on progression in a fun, constructive, and helpful environment – taking the time to explain fights and figure out strategies that work for everyone while having a laugh about it.

Many of our members have been playing together since Vanilla and a few before that. We gave up the progression race for a more laid back approach to WoW (Read as Got Jobs/Had Kids), focusing on smaller raid sizes after having server first progression from Vanilla through WotLK including pre-WotLK Sunwell Clears.

If anything you’ve read so far has you interested – feel free to message me or an officer on Bnet: Sol#12761 , Orinoco#1163 , Dethkloch#11603
Now 1/8 H
sounds good im dwn
09/19/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Killzhuntu
sounds good im dwn

Send me a Bnet request if you haven't already!

Now 6/8N, 1/8H!
Now 7/8N 1/8H.
Now 8/8N, 2/8H.
Looking to be a healer raid days and times are PERFECT and I mostly just want to progress through heroic.
Now 8/8N, 3/8H.
Now 8/8N, 4/8H.
Now 8/8N, 5/8H.
Now 8/8N, 6/8H.
Now 8/8N, 7/8H.
Any need for an Arms warrior?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/l%C3%BBnk#difficulty=4
Now 8/8N, 8/8H.

Uldir AOTC/Glory of the Uldir Raider & Now 5/9 N BoD!
Looking for Healers with DPS Off-Specs!

Now 7/9N BoD!

Now 2/9H BoD!

Now 3/9H BoD!

4/9H Wooo!

Now 8/9n, 4/9h…