[A] Mint 4/10M SoD, CE CN & NYA Recruiting 1 Warlock/Boomy/Enhance Shaman

Mint is a casual Mythic progression guild looking to achieve CE by the end of the tier. Being a two-night raiding guild we value our limited time dedicated to raiding.

• Tues: 8:15pm-11:30pm EST
  • Weds: 8:15pm-11:30pm EST

Expectations

We expect consistency and the ability to quickly learn from one’s own mistakes. Adequate preparation, high encounter knowledge and the ability to effectively communicate with the raid is expected of everyone. We want raiders that can turn an inch into a mile.

85% Attendance is required. Real life comes first, but we expect a high level of commitment.

Social Aspect

We pride ourselves on being able to have a good time in and out of raid. We are welcoming group that tells too many silly jokes during trash and spends most of our bio breaks gambling.

Contact Us (Discord):

Linked below is our M N’zoth progression kill to give you an idea what our atmosphere is like.

Our M N’zoth Kill : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/689098463
Our M Sire Kill: https://youtu.be/q9aaYXzCuFo

Bumping for Shadowlands release date!

Looking for 1 good Healer (no Druids) and a few DPS for Shadowlands!

Casuals are welcome to apply too! We will be spamming dungeons like mad at 60!

Hi! I’m a 8/12 player currently taking a break from bfa. I main a mw monk and have a holy pally and sin rogue alt. Are you still looking for a healer for shadowlands? My bnet is pilly#11429

Still looking for exceptional individuals for our raid team :smiley:

Going for week 1 AotC, so we can get right into M Castle Narnia

Bump because Aslaes didn’t know what bumping a thread meant :smiley:

10/12 range dps here (12/12 experience, just wasn’t in for the missing kills), searching for a new home to hit the ground running come SL. Fun atmosphere + progression minded = sign me up lol. My current raid team abruptly fell apart during N’zoth progression, so keeping an eye out for options.

hey, hit one of us up on discord and we can chat and take it from there, hope to hear from you soon!

Sent you a request on Discord GhostDonkey. 12/12M experience looking to switch to DPS DK for Shadowlands in a less hardcore setting than I played in in BFA.

Still looking for a solid DPS/Healer !

I am ready to be done with BFA, are you? Still looking to trial solid players come pre-patch :smiley:

LF a DPS Warrior to be our buff bot too! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I’m a former Mythic raider looking to make a comeback in Shadowlands. Looking to main a rogue and your raid times / schedule look perfect. Are you still recruiting m dps?

Potentially LF 1 more non-resto druid healer for SL :smiley:

Currently LF1 RShammy or MW Monk and potentially 1 Range DPS.

Do you still need a warrior ? I m arms ilvl 191

If you’re considering a fire mage for your potential ranged dps spot I would be up for chatting about it …

LF1DPS. UH DK, WW Monk, MM Hunter or Lock. Add me on Discord if you’re interested :smiley:

Recruiting 1 Resto Shammy or Disc/Holy Priest. Also looking out for any solid range DPS.

Looking to recruit 1 Tank for our upcoming Council of Blood progression. Still interested in a Resto Shammy too.