[A] <Minax> is recruiting for our TBC raid roster (Mon/Wed)

| Semi-Hardcore | New Player friendly | Mon/Wed 8PM EST

We are currently recruiting all classes. If interested please send a message to Sawlgoodman in-game or add me on discord Sawl#3817.

Requirements:

Bros and Chads must own at least 4 tap out shirts IRL and know 4 synonyms for a white powdery substance.

Teamwork! We game together so we want to be strong together. Contribute however you can.

Discord

A working microphone and at least some ability to speak and understand English.

About & What You Can Expect:

Minax is a tight knit multi gaming group playing together for years, expanding across multiple games such as Ultima Online, Darkfall, Albion, WoW, and more.

Our gaming group goes beyond just playing together, but having a good time doing so as well. That includes laughing, joking, banter, etc. (We are NOT politically correct)…

A core group with track record of being successful & competitive in games, while still enjoying the ride.

Majority of members are adults in their late 20s and 30s, with careers, children, etc.

We don’t tip-toe around issues or drama, it gets squashed.

We believe in quality > quantity.

Finding people who are a good cultural fit helps build trust and camaraderie. If you are a soy boy with 10 ply feelings this probably isn’t the community for you.

Minax doesn’t want or need mindless meat-shields. Join with a purpose or don’t join!

Our goals are-

• Clear all raid content in a reasonably timely manner, while having a blast in the process

• Establish multiple top end arena teams

• Have fun killing weak beta and gamma players that don’t wear visors or fist bump while chugging light beer.

3 Likes

Minax is a guild for KINGS only.

Still looking for just a couple more solid people.

Arenas you say?

Minax still numba one anyone to disagree with this is a upset soy boy.

Invite! /10char

Some things you can expect from minax:

• constant racial/ethnic slurs
  • harassment
  • posting of sexually explicit material without warning and with specific intent to offend
  • puging all raids (not 1 full guild raid on logs)
1 Like

Thanks for the bump, king!

All of these things are true.

1 Like

From the pug king himself

Still no mag kill feels bad man, imagine thinking 3 pugs we carried isnt a kill lmaooo.

Ha I see a lot more than 3, unless you cant hang on to your members and they all just left after Mag kill

Why did you all stop spamming my LFG?

PAPA WANT PLAY! PLAY WITH ME!

You need to see a therapist I’ve obviously hurt you in the worst of ways. It’s hard to troll you when you have me ignored son.

Papa want play. Play with papa.

Quite down son take your meds so your fingers don’t fall off.

Just reminding you all that Sawlgoodman said he would join and show his face on camera if we are still around come 7.17.2021

The nintendo switch boy himself

Obsessed.

Envy doesn’t look good on you.

But eventually you’ll lead a gruul killing guild.

Maybe p6?

Dont worry we will make sure Sawl gets plugged into raids now and then.

Donk killed Gruul, this did not age well.