N.a 10char

So this is the guild to stay away from, check…

1 Like

I am a silly old fool and prob the biggest idiot in Westfall server I gave this guild and leader a second chance despite really not liking the way Lazy was treated, but I was not involved I am a forgiving chap. All I wanted from classic was scheduled raid times and a reason to log in and keep going build friends and enjoy. I do tend to keep to myself until I really know people.

My classic experience has been the worse experience in all my days of WoW.

Bhaaler didn’t even message today and has deleted discord and non contactable.

Another guild cast aside with no consideration for its members.

I just wish I had done what everyone else did and stay away. I don’t want my classic time to come to an end but this episode is really quite depressing.

I will persevere in time. And if anyone still needs a holy priest which I trying to level let me know. Currently 47. Love and peace to all

He quit another guild he was running? Who would have guessed he was capable of such things…

Brave is dead.
Might is dead.
What’s next? Fury?

I guess we’ll find out when he edits and hijacks his own thread again.

1 Like

I was losing members faster than gaining them. including 2 people who promised to help search for members since my availability has decreased from my new job to instead choose a guild with an already full roster.

I considered the route of transferring, but the only option was a dead server. Best option was to just close, and start fresh on Atiesh with the only IRL friend I had actually playing whom already has a guild running.

Your harassment over something trivial that happened 4 weeks into release already deterred many would-be recruits for myself.

Everywhere I went I endured some sort of harassment. So, congratulations on being a man-child.

Would have been nice to be advised of your plans through a post on the discord and so forth. Even if it’s a sorry this is my situation and I’m folding. Rather than no word or anything suddenly.

If you’d explained your reasoning Or just put what you have here you think a fresh start with an irl friend and new job means that’s what best for you then we can just be like no worries thanks for trying lessons have been learnt along the way and good luck to you.

Pay attention kids. This is what a real leader sounds like.

I personally like the part where you shut it down without even telling the people who you were supposed to be leading.

Stay classy Bailer

what guild did he join now? hope he isnt an officer of any sort, who knows what they will pull next

all in all i thank Bailer for gkicking me so i could join a real guild and get server first ony kill and have 2 clears of MC already, hows your raiding going buddy?

1 Like

Every cloud has a silver lining. Happy things are working out great for you!

this guild was originally on mankrik and had a guild vote if we should transfer to westfall. majority of the guild voted to stay on mankrik but the gm said the results were hacked and decided to move anyhow. Me and my friends stayed and dodged a bullet and a pattern of goofy behavior it seems.

1 Like

The majority voted to go. Then the GM asked for a second vote, and miraculously a whole bunch of ADDITIONAL votes got cast for staying. The GM said they all came from the same IP.

:popcorn:.