N.a 10char

i was in a group in BRD and one of the pugs we had asked us about Brave, (there were 3 of us in group)

we said it was looking good so far, and to talk to the GM Bahlaar to get more info…

he said “well thats probably not gonna happen since i have him on ignore for being a complete dbag and bailing on groups over petty crap”

imagine that… our own GM…

He then proceeded to tell me that he had been aproached by bubbleoseven apologizing for your behavior… and bubble had expressed to him that he had serious concerns about the guild do to your leadership Bahlaar…

i sit back now and think about the convo you had with teh guild telling us you were going for scarab loard… and would need all the guild to help… get out of here… you arent even 60 yet lol…

long story short, applicants, stay away from bahlaar, stay away from might, or any other guild he decides to re-roll and re-name… save yourself the headache

and the best part of that… is we have screenshots of you BRAGGING in guild about bailing on that group… something about a hunter pulling aggro so you left…you are your own demise man… stop trying to justify your actions, and just change them for the future

This is huge lie. I never approached anyone about any situation. I was at work when all of this happened and by the time I got home that night, it was over. If you have screenshots, I would LOVE to see them of my conversations with anyone. If I had serious concerns, I wouldn’t have played the game with him for the past 15 years. Don’t make stuff up and drag others through the dirt to try and give your lies ground to stand on. I’m not sure why you guys can’t just move on and stop acting like children. If you don’t like something about the guild, or ANY guild, move on.

I saw where he admitted he was in the wrong in a few areas and that it would be corrected in the future. So can we just all go about our own business?

so your aware, thats all good and i believe you… it was third hand info, but i am not lying about what i was told.

Guild drama spilling onto the realm forums… NOW it feels like Classic. Hope it all works out for you all.

it would be a whole lot better if he wants to go about his business… do it in the guild he started…

this would never have come up if hwe had just pushed recruiting for brave again and moved on… but starting a new guild, with a new name, and editing the title of the ad for his old guild… its just fishy man

things happened… own it, fix it, move on, hiding behind a new guild tag is lame

So this is taken out of context as well, and I guess it’s pretty easy to do so, considering you weren’t part of this.

So for what actually happened, rather than just listening to whoever told you anything and accepting it as the holy truth:

I was invited to join a ST group after their original tank had left. Everything was going smooth, other than me having to ask our hunter repeatedly to give me a moment to gather aggro instead of just multi shot spamming.

Also considering I was not prot spec, and demo shout had been hotfixed that same day so gathering AoE threat was difficult, especially in arms spec

We did alright considering that struggle, and every now and then me and the hunter would go back and fourth about the same thing.

3/4ths the way through this ST, the hunter came out of nowhere with a paragraph long message why i was a problem and “caused this to last for almost 2 hours”

After throwing jabs at each other, I asked for him to be removed so we couild get another guildie for the last bit. As i asked for this, the healer went offline for whatever reason - alt-F4, DC idk - and the hunter started to ninja pull the instance.

I hearthed out and left the group, complained a little bit then apologized in G chat to both people in that group for how rough it went and responding to the other player’s toxicity.

At this point you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel and just trying to incite some sort of nonexistent conflict by spouting something you don’t know anything about other that was has been relayed to you.

How can anyone move on when you guys keep hoping on the posts? If you had a guild where the name was smeared like it was, why would you keep the same name.

If you truly want to stop all of this nonsense, everyone needs to stop replying to the posts in a negative way and let him recruit. I have nothing against anyone involved. People make mistakes and arguments happen. We’re all human. So please just let this come to an end. I’ll still throw random buffs to you in passing.

bump for fun

1 Like

Good guild for a TRUE classic experience

2 Likes

It must be frustrating being a GM. Always held to have to be a pillar of perfection and deal with all the issues. Trying to keep everyone happy. There’s not just the time playing game but all the admin and initially doing things single handed.

Everyone who was recruited were decent players as of course still are. A few of the hunters got to 60 pretty quick. It’s a shame things transpired as they did.

If someone is to be a guild crafter it did say they would be funneled mats and recipes. I think this gives the player a level of prestige or standing regardless of rank held. Leadership or raider. It came be difficult when not chosen and every leader will have personal connection and use them when in positions of leadership. I won’t quote politics but we see this every day.

All I want for a raiding guild is to log in start on time do the content on the days and times allocated and get on with those with whom it is done.

The server is still young and there is clearly a lot of bad feeling already. If this was at my workplace I would gather you all together and just say sort it and agree to disagree. Let everyone move on. Those who want to go to Might wish them well and those who left best of luck.

It’s unfortunate I won’t be fighting alongside the likes of Anselm, Lazybum and Nikko, there are others but as they have not posted I will not add their names. They’re clearly talented and passionate about wanting to make a success of their time. Bhaaler clearly wants the same, as a leader theirs the accountability. An apology given has to eventually be accepted if done with legitimate intent and good feeling.

Well said Harriotte.

My issue is with how Bhaaler is going about this. He muted an adult player like a child, and then told no one about what was transpiring. Then he posted a conversation meant to defend his actions, which I feel showed he was in the wrong, then retracted the post.

Then he quit his own guild, and said he was leaving WoW for good. I could understand having a change of heart after a few weeks. I could even understand wanting to run another guild. What I cannot understand is doing it in just a few days, and trying to do it on the same server, with the same name, and using the posts from Brave to make a new start.

I stand by my assessment that someone prone to such dramatic changes of course in such a short time should not be running a guild. As a member, you will never be able to feel like you are in a stable environment, with this kind of decision making.

Thanks for asking, my day is going well.

I actually found some different employment today with better pay than what I was doing and with a good schedule.

I think my wife and I will go out tonight and have some dinner.

Steak or Italian?

Let her choose, and then give her the opposite. When she asks why, just mute her.

2 Likes

Steak it is.

LongHorn sells a really nice Filét mignon

I have a question…

You have 9 hours of raiding set aside.

• MC shouldn’t take longer than 3 hours to clear (conservatively assuming your 40-man is half competent and half mouth-breathers)
  • Onyxia is easily a 20-minute clear, but I’ll give you an hour assuming some of your mouth-breathers can’t avoid a deep breath.

What exactly will you be doing for the other 5 hours? Raiding the fridge?

A level 120 Horde, with one post, posting on a Classic server Alliance guild page.

This is what finally concerned you enough to post on the forums? Interesting.

Sometimes they like to spice things up.

I actually just brought this up recently on our Discord, I’ll just copy/paste it:

Onyxia and Molten Core likely will not require a 3 day raid week unless we hit a curve. With that said, raiding will still start on Tuesday’s. If MC and Ony are complete by Wednesday, Thursday is 100% free to do what you want.

Orchestrating 10 mans and other endgame content with guildies would be encouraged, but whatever you want to do is totally up to you outside of raid times.

Basically if everything’s done, you can do whatever you want beyond that until the next Tuesday.