[A] <Mid Raid Crisis> 3/9M 9/9H M/T/Th 9-12 EST

Hey there, Mid Raid Crisis is a group of players who enjoy semi-hardcore raiding, while having fun outside of raids (it is a game after all why not have fun?).

Our guild is on Stormrage-US, most of our members have played together for a long time and have been raiding top-end content. We are very active and keep everyone involved in our group. This community is something we aim to build to achieve goals while enjoying the content.

We are currently looking for skilled players that enjoy playing with a community, have experience raiding, are good at adapting to new fights, have confidence handling difficult mechanics, and are always a team player first.

Our guild is:
9/9 Normal Battle of Dazar’alor
9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
3/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs, 9-12pm EST

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with, we are always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids.
If you meet these characteristics, regardless of class/spec, Mid Raid Crisis is interested in you. We are always looking for skilled players who enjoy playing in a community!

If you are interested, reach out to Spánkí (zipity#1315), Sàmspùdz (Samspudz#11459) or Keéfy(Doodman#1143) in game, or contact spanki on discord: spanki#7429

Thanks for reading. Feel free to contact us!

Still recruiting to round out our core.

Mythic pls

still recruiting dps for our core

Still needing some dps

Where are you DPS? <3 We have spaces, and a great guild!

Here’s a post for a good group of folks. :+1:

Thanks saja, still actively recruiting dps

1-2 more dps to round our core out

Looking for the last few to round the core out

couple of more dps

Are you still 1/9M? Still in need of a boomkin?

2/9M now and yes contact me ingame

3/9M working through OP progression rather quickly

1 Like

3/9M with a solid team, but still room for a few more raiders!

still filling… looking for more dps to fill our last spots.

Bump!!! Room for melee and ranged dps :slight_smile:

Still needing a few more to finish out our mythic core group.

Hello, please see below. i just copy and paste from my othr post i name this morning

We are a group whom are looking for a new mythic raiding guild.

We want to progress into BOD we are currently 3/9. Unfortunately our current guild has stop progressing and we would like to continue progressing new content and pushing new content, we are not afraid of wiping nights

we run a lot of mythic + and we like to push keys.

BM hunter is currently 413 IlVL and 1578 IIO
DH Havoc is 415 and 1565 IO
Resto shaman is 412 and around 1400 IO
Balance druid is 212 and around 1400 IO

We understand that not all may not get into raiding and we don’t mind benching but we would really like to stay together.

We are looking for raid times to start at or after 9 EST time